Dirty Play of goat....

DeletedUser

So it looks like goat is trying to play dirty now

Dipstick: I just wanted to let you know I have some defense built up, so if anyones in revolt let me know and ill send some to help out!

This message was sent to me at 23:03... Two hours after his own alliance started to launch on us... Funny how he was trying to make them seem all friendly then try to backstab us...

Glad you played dirty... DIp... Enjoy this hollow victory...

DeletedUser

that's garbage dip is not even remotely in question of spying

DeletedUser

LOL He was playing the fence I guess... Keeping his options open... Thats what it looks like to me... He isnt all that loyal... Trust me Whitey...

He wants to keep his options open so that if things go south at goat which they might at some point, he has other options to join...

DeletedUser11243

LOL He was playing the fence I guess... Keeping his options open... Thats what it looks like to me... He isnt all that loyal... Trust me Whitey...

He wants to keep his options open so that if things go south at goat which they might at some point, he has other options to join...

Riiiggghhht. This is like saying that Dip is dating a Victoria Secret Model, but he's trolling a Melissa Etheridge concert for a date.

From my spy in MFlip's alliance 10 min before this post:
MFlip: Hey guys, I'm going to make up some crap in the externals. PM me with any ideas. It doesn't have to be believable. Thanks.

MFlip. Would live to see you in the WC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

How can you guys consider yourselves a superpower if you have a spy in an alliance as lowly as MFlip's???

#Dope#Word#G.O.A.T.#Ner#Sick

DeletedUser4951

*my finger hovers over the drama button. I break into a sweat as I struggle to not push it. Will I win this battle to not push the drama button? Find out next time on Helorus-ball-Z*

DeletedUser11243

How can you guys consider yourselves a superpower if you have a spy in an alliance as lowly as MFlip's???

#Dope#Word#G.O.A.T.#Ner#Sick

Do yourself a favor, don't answer any emails from Nigerian Royalty.