Direction

DeletedUser

I'm not sure yet we already have complete control of four island in 54 where all the fighting going to be that where I'm going and dellany your really trying another world please tell me your not going to try and lead your own alliance again we have all seen how that's panned out last three worlds

DeletedUser

And for you guys out there wondering who the hell we are just sit back and watch we are the owners of two worlds and top five in five worlds compare some name you'll figure it out I love it though this is panning out to be just how theta started been a while since a world has started like that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol it great how he thinks everyone mra well the group I'm with we have been together since December 10th 2012 are we a mra ? Lol we won't let anyone join us for a few weeks

DeletedUser8351

Look is a noob kid who thinks because he has played a few months, that he knows everything Grepolis.

I left worlds where I would join up with Leaders who then abandoned and dumped everything on one or two of us. I don't play that. Once a poor leader lets communication die, abandons his members, then expects one or two players to carry on, the alliance is done. I paired up twice with "leaders" who were unable to fulfill their leadership/founder responsibilities. I wasn't doing their jobs for them, and I wasn't cleaning up their messes.

When I decide to lead, you know it. This alliance I am leading. And I don't spit, spout, flex, posture, and talk trash. I show you how to play the game. If you want to call my team an MRA or noobs, then that shows just how Grepo inexperienced you are.

I could care less if someone copies my forum. They might learn something. Heaven only knows I have seen enough bad alliance setups to know that would be a major gift to at least half the leaders that would actually benefit THEIR members.

Other than organizational ability, not much to be had from my forum or anyone else's. Any experienced player knows that DAY TWO has nothing worth mentioning...lol. So spit, spout, flex, lie, talk trash, and show even further just how little you actually know.

DeletedUser9031

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol dellany your only aloud to have one account in a world just cuz this account is a few months old don't mean anything and I've personally have rimmed you in three worlds your a garbage leader that is why people abandon you go back to being a member

DeletedUser

Lol your proud that it day two and your already letting spy's in just gos to show you truly are doing a mra

DeletedUser

Only an alliance that is scared will put spies into another alliance.

Are you scared? Guess you are.

DeletedUser

Spies are scary......I don't use them. They can turn into a double agent too fast.......

Spineless spies.......

8)

DeletedUser7360

Look is a noob kid who thinks because he has played a few months, that he knows everything Grepolis.

I left worlds where I would join up with Leaders who then abandoned and dumped everything on one or two of us. I don't play that. Once a poor leader lets communication die, abandons his members, then expects one or two players to carry on, the alliance is done. I paired up twice with "leaders" who were unable to fulfill their leadership/founder responsibilities. I wasn't doing their jobs for them, and I wasn't cleaning up their messes.

When I decide to lead, you know it. This alliance I am leading. And I don't spit, spout, flex, posture, and talk trash. I show you how to play the game. If you want to call my team an MRA or noobs, then that shows just how Grepo inexperienced you are.

I could care less if someone copies my forum. They might learn something. Heaven only knows I have seen enough bad alliance setups to know that would be a major gift to at least half the leaders that would actually benefit THEIR members.

Other than organizational ability, not much to be had from my forum or anyone else's. Any experienced player knows that DAY TWO has nothing worth mentioning...lol. So spit, spout, flex, lie, talk trash, and show even further just how little you actually know.

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel.

DeletedUser2781

Someone get me some popcorn, as bp ends this is going to unfold quick.