Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
I saw it for a minute a couple of hours before 10:00 then poof. EN would have had it earlier but judging from their feedback thread, I'd say we shouldn't hold our breath.

Lord Corny

Artisan
I saw it for a minute a couple of hours before 10:00 then poof. EN would have had it earlier but judging from their feedback thread, I'd say we shouldn't hold our breath.
yea they had one a while back just like this one and its not great. but lets see the awards we win atleast we don't have to kill our troops for this one

LegacyCemil

Newcomer
possibly the most terrible event i've ever played - bring back the wheel or the one with ingredients so we can just buy whatever we want

House Stark

Newcomer
I actually don't mind it all that much. It kinda prevents Golders from just buying whatever they want and going on an in game rampage. Makes it a little more accessible to everyone.

Jellaa

Citizen
There was some event with the same mechanics few years ago.
In case you are not sure what units to chose or you fail the task, check a picture that appears after initial sending - it shows which kind of units should've been sent. Since tasks are repeating, after few of them it should be easy to figure out the best combo.

MarinaDanka

Newcomer
Also, what is the obsession that Grepolis developers/graphic artists have with shaming women? It's disgusting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-15 162331.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-15 162331.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 10

Athenakins

Messenger
When you get more and better rewards from doing island quests and the daily, not combined, like like the daily reward on its own, it's not a good event.