Difficulty

DeletedUser4951

If this world wasn't going to be hard before it will be now. Took the liberty of informing the En server of this little gem too. :)

DeletedUser12660

You dont know what you've done. You've brought the tropical primate back along with the hungry sharks looking to eat some Americans :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

I am so tired of everyone saying these EN players are so great. Stick to your EN alliances and lets see how long you all last

DeletedUser12660

I've heard even the us players state that the en players are better.

DeletedUser5973

I have heard the EN players state that the EN players are better

DeletedUser

EN players are not better than US players individually.

That said, EN worlds are usually more competitive, and therefore are deemed by most people that EN "players" are better.

I think that the overall quality of MOST EN servers is usually better than most US servers, mostly because there's just more players on the en server.

DeletedUser8159

I am so tired of everyone saying these EN players are so great. Stick to your EN alliances and lets see how long you all last

~First of all, im not an EN player... I just know several of them and thought it would be a kind gesture to make them aware of this world. If you think they are so good then it shouldnt be a problem to test your skills against them :p
~Secondly, EN players are just different then US. The tactics and style of play is just different. If you havent played both server all the way through to the end then you have no room talking smack about it until you do.
~Finally IMO, players in both worlds suck, US are a bunch of turtles who sim while EN players are a bunch of snipers who sim. So both dont play the game to its full potential and just sim , but just do it differently! Granted, there are a few exceptions on each server where there is a small handful of good players/fighters that know whats up
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser4951

Be like Dub and Exit and grow a pair and try them yourself. Then you can talk all you want about who is better. Also I said that this is now more difficult, not that En is better...my god you can always spot the Betas...

DeletedUser5973

Be like Dub and Exit and grow a pair and try them yourself. Then you can talk all you want about who is better. Also I said that this is now more difficult, not that En is better...my god you can always spot the Betas...

Check your mail on the 26th, your invite will be there. Going to be waiting for you to rim me

DeletedUser10233

Now there's a game idea.. Do a Grepo Nations world and crown the best server 8)

DeletedUser

en servers aren't what they used to be, all the different servers have spread the talent out. Players that have failed on us servers have gone to the en servers, enjoying more success too, and I'm sure the opposite has happened.

DeletedUser10363

Plenty of Euro players on the US servers and vice-versa... it is more about timing than anything when it comes to where the good players land...

Considering the length of time between servers and the settings of this recent addition, I would have to agree with Smilodon and say this should be more competitive than usual.

DeletedUser12660

This should be very competitive. Considering neither us or en servers have released a world in at least 2 months. So this world should be a big attraction, especially for the first Speed 4 world of this server and for the opening of the Generation Three Worlds.

DeletedUser4951

Again people seem to be getting really confused by what I meant. So I'll reitterate. I said I made it harder. Not that EN is this awesome bend you over the table group of people.

If you want to have an EN vs US debate start a new thread or a D&D.

DeletedUser

I originally and still play en server but I have played us and a few other servers and both en and us have great players if you want my personal opinion for the worst server I would say the Finland server.

DeletedUser10363

Someone's panties are firmly wadded and the server isn't even open.

My god you can always spot the divas.