Different Worlds

DeletedUser

So I realize that the .us server currently has the worlds Alpha and Beta... why does it seem like there are so many more islands to fill on Alpha but I'm hearing that Beta is already nearly full?! I'm just a little confused :p

DeletedUser

Full entails the number of players, not the number of islands left to fill. As it happens, Alpha is (was?) almost full as well, although surprisingly Beta is more full, despite having almost half the cities as Alpha does.

DeletedUser39

Full entails the number of players, not the number of islands left to fill. As it happens, Alpha is (was?) almost full as well, although surprisingly Beta is more full, despite having almost half the cities as Alpha does.

It wasn't that much of a surprise to see this, I must say. On Alpha we had a lot of new, American players joining, which for some reason decided to quite as soon as they started. There were ~20k inactive members (Really inactive or not actively playing) at about 1k points. Even though they were all inactive, they might've told a friend, or Grepolis became more known amongst other Americans. Now, with the opening of Beta, there was much more enthusiasm, and thus more players.

For the part where you say Alpha has more cities, despite less players; I think a quick look at the rankings explains why. On Beta, the most cities are held bij Petrika, which are 5, and on Alpha they're held by Sheridan, 13. Now, the more players you have with multiple cities to more cities in total. I think;)

DeletedUser

Ya that's true lol!

Everyone on my island is inactive except for the ones in my alliance.