Did Innno games Just rob Us ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8463

Siege times

What is up with the 12 hr siege time?
In 3/3 conquest the siege was 8hrs.
You guys are playing a cruel joke on us if this is legit.

DeletedUser4951

12 hours just makes it more interesting. Bring it on.

DeletedUser8463

No it should be a 6hr siege. This is BS. I could handle 8 hrs. But I don't like sitting on my thumbs for 12hrs giving someone all day to try an bust my siege.

DeletedUser7919

This is going to be filed under 'Cruel and Unusual' punishment. It also goes to show that CrimsonBlue has an evil sense of humor.

DeletedUser7544

Hey guys while the Smell of napalm is still fresh on the us45 server you got to think we have been had. You see Inno games just hit us with the Flim Flam of a 12 hour Conquest Inno sold us a Server that is world speed 4 unit speed 3 . These settings would indicate a Conquest time of 6-8 hours. Inno logic dictates 6 but the last Brazilian server was world speed 4 and the CQ time was 8 hours , And after spending 40k gold I am a little upset. I would have not entered this world if I had know it was 12 hour conquest and I believe that Inno has misrepresented the Product that their selling. I hear that it was the choice of the Coma and the admins to Tweak the settings. If this is true the coma should step down immediately or refund all the players that do not want to continue on the server.

DeletedUser8463

Yes we have been deceived. They asked us what we wanted. Then gave us a taste. After 4 days we find out that we have been played.
I want my gold back to.

DeletedUser566

Either they made a mistake or they are going to fall back on this blurb:

The duration of the siege differs from world to world. On most worlds it depends on the speed factor, but it can also be set independently. The exact siege times for each world can be seen in the world information-article. By researching democracy the siege duration can be extended by 10%.

DeletedUser566

Either they made a mistake or they will fall back on this blurb from Wiki::

The duration of the siege differs from world to world. On most worlds it depends on the speed factor, but it can also be set independently. The exact siege times for each world can be seen in the world information-article. By researching democracy the siege duration can be extended by 10%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crim is a good CoMa.

So what if the sieges are longer than you thought they would be. They never promised anything, it's your fault for assuming.

If they said the sieges would be 6 hours long, and they were 12, okay. But they definitely didn't lie.

DeletedUser8461

On most worlds it depends on the speed factor, but it can also be set independently. The exact siege times for each world can be seen in the world information-article.

Where is this information provided before the world opens? It's a vital bit of information to leave out if you ARE going to choose to change an individual server's assumed siege time.

Edit - Especially the first time you open a speed 4 world on the US servers. You can give whatever reasoning you want for it, but it's simply a poor decision to not communicate the change ahead of time given everything leading up to this new server.

DeletedUser10363

If they provided the information, it wouldn't be assumed.

You know what they say when you assume things.....
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser8463

We asked in the forums what the speed for the siege would be. The answer was 6 maybe 8 hrs.
We got neither and ended up with 12 hrs.

DeletedUser566

the blurb I posted was from the wiki.. but I thought Crim said it would be 6 or 8

DeletedUser8461

Oh come on...

Even if you don't care about if being 12 hours you can't play along like this is the best method for something as important as a siege-length time to be relayed. Just add it on to the page with the rest of the settings when you're announcing a new world. Why the secrecy on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.