Did Innno games Just rob Us ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11717

I'ma play both sides here:

I hate the 12 hour wait:
Speed 4 and 12 hours? I agree, is ridiculous. This world is meant for people to rim others quickly. With patterns trending, this should be a 6 hour wait.

I kinda like the 12 hour wait:
Speed 4, unit speed 3, CQest, NO morale and a 12 hour wait? GENIUS!

Way to go Grepo/ Mods/Inno/ CB! This is a massively fighting and super aggressive world (or at least is supposed to be). And they gave a 12 hour Cs wait time? Awesome! Gives everyone a chance to duke it out for 12 hours. Really testing the best of us. Both with endurance and sprints. Only the ABSOLUTE best will survive this world. 12 hours to fight over a city. Grepo people, you all are genius.

Final Verdict
All of you complaining, shut it and play or shut it and play. Be happy they gave YOU a chance to keep your city!! Because if you're going to complain, I'll be glad to remove you from this world. And yes, I like it.

DeletedUser8463

Plenty of times. We had a siege busted today that would've succeeded if it was an 8hr siege

DeletedUser11827

Is it really worth all the tears crying over though? It is what it is. Don't understand the butt-sore act.

DeletedUser

No it should be a 6hr siege. This is BS. I could handle 8 hrs. But I don't like sitting on my thumbs for 12hrs giving someone all day to try an bust my siege.

So thats the reason, you are too scared to hold a siege for 12 hours?

DeletedUser11717

Plenty of times. We had a siege busted today that would've succeeded if it was an 8hr siege

If it was broken, it wasn't because of the wait time. It's because you didn't send enough defense to support the CS... Maybe next time you'll send more. Or you won't be around much longer..

DeletedUser4951

Inno has toggled with the siege before, it goes by server, see Thebes, precedent established, good fight, get over it.

DeletedUser12726

Thebes was speed 2 server with 12hrs sieges which was right.

I don't see much of a problem here apart from a little longer wait to rename your new city. Once alliances start getting established and siege support built up chances are the it'll be like most servers whereby if your sieging a decent alliance the siege will either be over or stacked within the first min anyway so the other 11:59 will just be a waiting game.

DeletedUser

If it was broken, it wasn't because of the wait time. It's because you didn't send enough defense to support the CS... Maybe next time you'll send more. Or you won't be around much longer..

Yeah, they would have just attacked earlier if it had been 8 hour sieges.

DeletedUser11504

ssssssshhht! all i say is this if the siege was 6 hours do the math how manny cities you could take in 1 single day, if you would had 30 cities your looking at atleast 5 a day and the more you get the more you can take. they just don't want us to be able to take 10 or more cities a day. the speed is high but if they did not limit it you would have 100 cietes in a month or 2 max. and hey you need some time to take your city back ;-) i have no probs with 12 hours just have a huge problem with the recourse limit of 35.5K after 9 hours of looting every 5 mins you reach the max limit if you want to biatch then about that that is a real inno error.
and well if you want to put 80 bucks of gold in this that is your own choice, all i say :D
thisisgrepolis hell yes this is grepolis i love it! :D:cool:

DeletedUser12660

The us servers don't surprise me. Through history they've disappointed more people than Disney Channel. Yet I'm in of this whole situation. You see, 12hrs can be seen as a good and bad way. Yes, it should've been 6-8hrs. Preferably 8hrs since you could go to sleep and wake up rimmed which isn't too fair. Although, with a speed 4 world. I can see why they did this, to make it a bit more challenging on the faster players, knowing that 1million gold would be spent here this will actually give those gold users a challenge against them and their alliance. Its bad because it disappoints people, I mean. All this prepping, excitement. Then you come out with 12hrs ? Couldn't have been 9hrs ?

Anyways, the whole thing is, nobody's getting their money back, this will be a more challenging and exciting world where fighting will actually matter and.. Inno sucks, what else is new ? Lets fight

DeletedUser10246

yeah with an 8 hour siege you wouldn't have your city atm :eek:......LOL

all good we will have it soon anyways ;P

cool story bro, look at your strong alliances picking on a lone brown. Im all for cleaning up your islands but you are doing something against a guy with no alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

yeah with an 8 hour siege you wouldn't have your city atm :eek:......LOL

all good we will have it soon anyways ;P

Well done! Get the guy kicked from his alliance so you'll could take his city. Fail to do so, then keep trash talking about it. You are making your alliance look great, keep up the good work
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser11717

cool story bro, look at your strong alliances picking on a lone brown. Im all for cleaning up your islands but you are doing something against a guy with no alliance.

I find your name invalid.. There is no Darth Wookie in the Sith Lore or history of the Sith Order...

DeletedUser

folks , you want a speed 4 world and you want it to be easy .. anyone who has played an en server speed 4 world will tell you that almost all of them have had 12 hour cs times .. even some of the speed 3 en worlds had 12 ... the game still needs some sort of a challenge and for all you gold whores, tough luck ... you wanted to get your gold sim on ... oh well now you have to work a bit harder for it :) ENJOY -P.T.

DeletedUser8461

Having a siege time divert from the normal 24/world speed is fine. Just release the information with your "press release" with all of the other settings. Why does it need to be some big secret until after someone lands the first CS? You'd avoid all of these disappointed and frustrated posts and only have the players who knew exactly what they were getting (and presumably fine with it) playing the server.

DeletedUser

Thank you for feedback guys - it's important to us. We understand you however conquest times are never released as part of the standard settings.

Thread has run it's course. Locked.

If anyone has any questions about forum moderation please PM me.

Regards,
Draqone

Status
Not open for further replies.