Demanding issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39

Dear forum goers,

A few minutes ago, about 35 if I'm correct, my Captain 'demanding' function started malfunctioning. The status on the villages shows 'Ready', so I should be able to demand. If I, however, press the demand button, it shows the following;

2rmme4n.jpg

As shown, The villages are able to be demanded from, but yet I can't seem to demand through captain. Skitting through 10 cities to demand a few resources is not something I want to do all the time, so I was wondering if someone else is facing the same trouble, or what I can do to fix it. I've tried relogging, cleared my history, cookies and cache, yet it didn't help thus far.

Thanks in advance,

Acupuncture

DeletedUser

I can see o n the picture, your farming village has got 22548/22500 capacity. Maybe the peoblem is that, you demand it full.

And the farming villages system hasnt got any problem on beta, but i cant see it to you on alpha, because I always take 8 hours demanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Hm, it does appear to be the fact I exceeded the 'maximum' per day. Should've payed better attention. Thread can be closed/deleted.

DeletedUser

Thread close but left to be visible in case others have a similar question in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.