Delta is open!

DeletedUser

Since everyone has disappointingly found out there are playing on a Conquest server. Thinking all this time there were playing on a revolt server, which is what they signed up for. I have not only heard from a few players saying they are leaving, I have seen the activity level in general drop off.

DeletedUser

I started in Delta (US4) just 5 days ago.
A world speed x1 and conquer method seems an exotic combination.
I take that as a challenge ...

When I try to win my first city, I will be able to hold a place for 24 long hours?
Should I found new cities like almost everybody around instead to conquer them? (could be really bored)

DeletedUser

first colonize then conquest.
naaahh ;)
We will see next weeks... I expect some interesting targets (at least a couple cities >1k points) in my area.

I have another question about DELTA (could be a new thread):
Where the hell hide their troops all people?
I started to plunder my island neighbors, and I only get 12 BP.
12 swordsmen of the whole island...
Nobody wants to fight?

DeletedUser

If u colonize first then it will be easier for conquest and u can support your alliance members with more troops

DeletedUser

Yeah.Why?And sorry i am a social person. :p

There is no need to comment on every post, unless you have some important input. Just like in the game, you want to control everything, but have no real input.

DeletedUser

Dear Draceus:

It is not that I do not like you. Honestly I'm indifferent to you. In my opinion, and I'm not trying to insult you, I believe that you are a teenager who is playing this game for fun, and a false sense of power and control. I understand that you like to "rule" your alliance, but your organization and communication is lacking. That is not to say that you don't communicate, but rather the way you communicate is something that you need to work on.

I have been known to "jail" off you in the past in our communication. Unfortunately, I bring the job home with me more often then not. It is most times hard to turn that mode off when I'm home.

All in all, I do believe that your intentions are good, but I feel that you need to learn some life lessons, maturity, and just overall age. I wish you the best of luck in the game and in Real Life. Maybe if we start having open communications you will understand that my only goal is to have fun first and foremost. This is my avenue out of reality for a hectic world and worldly problems.

Sincerely:

Oedipus

DeletedUser

Having dealt with both of you, I can honestly say you've had more than a few shaky moments along the way Oedipus.You were good enough to acknowledge and apologize for these things to me, which I appreciated and which allowed me to gain respect for you.

You say your only goal is to have fun first and foremost. That's great. Draceus is just as entitled to have as much fun himself, and he doesn't deserve lectures from you on his "lacking in life lessons and maturity" or your perceptions on his lack of communication or leadership skills. Is it really fair for you to pass these types of judgements on him on for all things a game (or commenting too often here?!?)? You have no basis to pass these judgments on someone you've never met nor have any knowledge beyond...grepolis! I think it's sad and completely unfair you'd resort to something like that. I've known you to be a good person deep down, but I WILL NOT sit idly by while you attack someone for no good reason. You may indeed have taken your job home with you in this instance, but it doesn't condone making another player the unwitting target.

Leave the guy alone. Or better yet apologize, which is what he deserves. You're better than that, and I say that with all sincerity.

Draceus -- Keep your head up buddy, I enjoyed the fact you never took yourself or your alliance too seriously, like OR says we come here to have fun. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it....

DeletedUser

(...) you attack someone for no good reason.
Sorry Steve, but the only reason to attack any player is just for fun! This is a war-game.

P.S. I understand that you must be angry with Oedipus. I dont know your story, but I've seen the facts: You have been kicked-out from Illuminati and you lost your 2 cities...