Delphi Newspaper

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser9651

So I was talking to some people and this got brought back up. I have thought about doing a newspaper that I will keep unbiased and let everyone check out to make sure its clean and true cause well if its not its not a lot of fun to read. So if you guys like the idea just post here if not well I will probably try to do it anyways lol.

DeletedUser

I like the idea but I am pretty sure it's going to be full of propaganda against PoW and Burbs. But will be entertaining I bet, i guess something to bring back life to delphi forums.

DeletedUser9651

No I said I would keep it unbiased lol. I wont have the time to do it for a couple weeks anyways but if youd like you could proof read and keep me honest.

DeletedUser

Id say its a stellar idea. I enjoyed reading the Delphi times, and would enjoy this as well.

DeletedUser8562

I like the idea but I am pretty sure it's going to be full of propaganda against PoW and Burbs. But will be entertaining I bet, i guess something to bring back life to delphi forums.

thissssssss

DeletedUser9651

lol anyone that wishes to proof read can as my grammar and spelling isn't 5star anyways lol

DeletedUser9651

Ok so I plan on starting this newspaper soon any help or ideas would be appreciated. I also will allow the founders in pow burb riot, and Spartacus to read it and make sure its unbiased and nothings in their they don't want in their.

DeletedUser

Ya want to help with it

You should ask your master Kameleon to help you with the newspaper, I mean it's the least he can do for having his pet send him long term support to his cities so he can feel safe enough to attack. Kameleon seems to have ALOT of free time, his last message to me he knew my first name and knows I speak spanish and even said he knows when I sleep! Is that like a stalker? I wish I had as much free time as him to pull together charts and graphs to try to make myself look like such a great player. Must be nice to have the time to pull together useless info that only tells part of the story....he is getting pretty good at taking those inactive players......... Perhaps he should spend more time defending his team or at least help his pet by writing a newspaper he wants and less time stalking me... He had all these charts like he was giving me a math class.. He would do great in writting a newspaper I bet! thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You bring it upon yourself the way your mouth runs. When somebody's trying to be constructive you should at least attempt to be less obnoxious.
Quit being a turd in the punchbowl delray.

DeletedUser

Kameleon has his puppet defend him out here.. to bad he had the puppet that no one cares about do it... Great for him to forcefully make his puppets send him long term defense to stay in his cities while his players like USCG are supporting themselves with 13 hops-12 hours away!! He must really really control ya.. He has his puppets do the work while he stays in the shadows and cares for himself... #truestory :eek:thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbone wanting to make a paper has zero to do with how kam plays grepolis. I'm just saying knock that stuff off when nobody is discussing that issue but you.

DeletedUser

He asked for help. And I helped by suggesting that he ask Kameleon since I know he has a lot of free time. Everything else are ideas he can put on the newspaper.. You are the one, as usual, that jumped in here to talk about me when I never mentioned you here. You must really love how Kame's sss taste, since you left your "proud very experienced team" to join LoD, haha... write that on the newspaper, tbone.

DeletedUser

No use crying over spilt milk. I suggest we get back on topic rather than middling. I think your in poor taste delrey, as per usual.

And it would be an honor to be a part of your paper tbone. Don't let del muck it up ;)

(Desperation...)

DeletedUser

Anyways.. tbone said the paper was cancelled because no one will buy it if your name was in it. Sorry, no more attention to you.