Delphi Newspaper

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You act like you don't get support from your own alliance delray, In kappa I didn't have a single defense city for a while nothing wrong with it either if the player is good enough to do it then why not? Some players go all offense some go all defense it depends what the player is good at makes the game interesting. Also the times you are up are easy I could figure that out for anyone on the server in like 5 min. lol

DeletedUser

You act like you don't get support from your own alliance delray, In kappa I didn't have a single defense city for a while nothing wrong with it either if the player is good enough to do it then why not? Some players go all offense some go all defense it depends what the player is good at makes the game interesting. Also the times you are up are easy I could figure that out for anyone on the server in like 5 min. lol

I never ever said I don't ask for support. All I said was that Kamelon has his cities very well protected while his other players are struggling to get some support and loosing cities. So I really don't care what you do in Kappa or in Gamma.. I am just saying my real facts about how my enemies' leader plays in Delphi.

DeletedUser

I never ever said I don't ask for support. All I said was that Kamelon has his cities very well protected while his other players are struggling to get some support and loosing cities. So I really don't care what you do in Kappa or in Gamma.. I am just saying my real facts about how my enemies' leader plays in Delphi.

Well considering his amount of cities I doubt all of the support is his alliances and not his, and I don't play gamma. I am just pointing out that people building all offense and no defense isn't something new and you are making him seem like a bad guy for doing it.

DeletedUser9651

You should ask your master Kameleon to help you with the newspaper, I mean it's the least he can do for having his pet send him long term support to his cities so he can feel safe enough to attack. Kameleon seems to have ALOT of free time, his last message to me he knew my first name and knows I speak spanish and even said he knows when I sleep! Is that like a stalker? I wish I had as much free time as him to pull together charts and graphs to try to make myself look like such a great player. Must be nice to have the time to pull together useless info that only tells part of the story....he is getting pretty good at taking those inactive players......... Perhaps he should spend more time defending his team or at least help his pet by writing a newspaper he wants and less time stalking me... He had all these charts like he was giving me a math class.. He would do great in writting a newspaper I bet! thisisgrepolis

O man we got ourselves a crafty man I think you just got destroyed kam got all your ls lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O man we got ourselves a crafty man I think you just got destroyed kam got all your ls lol

LOL.. All my LS? nooo..that was britius who lost them all.. but Kame the stalker took some, can't do anything about that.. he is online 24/7 here.. But I still have plenty of LS.. I mean I have to, have a lot to kill all the biremes your building to protect your master. :p

Can you write on your newspaper how a sad day it was for Legions today. Bad OP.. no cities taken today. Try again next week with your biremes.

DeletedUser9651

LOL.. All my LS? nooo..that was britius who lost them all.. but Kame the stalker took some, can't do anything about that.. he is online 24/7 here.. But I still have plenty of LS.. I mean I have to, have a lot to kill all the biremes your building to protect your master. :p

Can you write on your newspaper how a sad day it was for Legions today. Bad OP.. no cities taken today. Try again next week with your biremes.
Ah lol come take one of my cities delrey mono y mono

DeletedUser

He's all talk. Lol!!

I am all talk? Really? who are you? look at your BP.. besides being the 'proud founder' of Spartacus, who you left so you can be closer to Kame's sss! You must love that taste... anyways.. I will not give tbone the pet turtle what he wants, which is for us to do an OP on him... he is the biggest pet turtle Kameleon has and I am not going to waste my units on him.. thisisgrepolis

oh and I forgot Kameleon prefers graphs and charts to show proof that they are a bunch of turtles.. here it is..

4f11599281.png

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
This thread is for newspaper discussion. I'm happy for you guys to trash talk, I'd even encourage it to bring life to the Delphi forums, but please do it in a correct thread.

DeletedUser8562

This thread is for newspaper discussion. I'm happy for you guys to trash talk, I'd even encourage it to bring life to the Delphi forums, but please do it in a correct thread.

yeah guys I made that thread for a reason ;)

DeletedUser8562

He had all these charts like he was giving me a math class.. He would do great in writting a newspaper I bet! thisisgrepolis

Nobody writes newspapers like matangi though. I bet he quit this world... no more newspapers from him :(

DeletedUser

Nobody writes newspapers like matangi though. I bet he quit this world... no more newspapers from him :(

He told me he was getting in trouble cause mods said something about them being to long so he quit. I agree best newspaper i've ever seen on here!