Definition of MRA

DeletedUser2568

For those people unable to find out the true definition of an MRA, i have linked the page here http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Abbreviations

Yes this is from grepo wiki, and the definition states: MRA - Mass Recruiting Alliance, an alliance that invites lots of players irrespective of their experience or points.

Now that this has been established those that improperly used this term can now apologize to me. :eek:

*cough* orion, Jlo *cough*

thisisgrepolis

PS this how you really stir the pot Jlo!!!!

DeletedUser7350

LOL, Thank you for the clarity! Now I know I meant it :eek:

DeletedUser2568

someone touched a nerve

Not really more of just giving those 2 a hard time for fun. Maybe if I was really serious with this post you could say that.

LOL, Thank you for the clarity! Now I know I meant it :eek:

says the person who is in the MRA that I help found. I only make alliances that are MRAs!!! Its how I roll. ROFL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmao... I know Trav, was also joking.

... and for the record, you helped with half the alliance buddy... the rotten trash talking, forum trolling and pirating half... i.e. the good half

DeletedUser

Does someone have a MRA I can join? I just like to sim anyway, and leave the real gaming to the professionals! :D

DeletedUser2568

I would like to think of it more as winning o.o

You have to build the wonders to win... and that hasnt happened yet. Lots of game time left. You always seem to be a bit premature Orion... you might want to get that looked at.

DeletedUser7350

You have to build the wonders to win... and that hasnt happened yet. Lots of game time left. You always seem to be a bit premature Orion... you might want to get that looked at.

Premature would be that support you sent on that CS attempt on me yesterday. "Which is still in my city :eek:"