Deep Manti Love

DeletedUser10048

Post your best Attack reports here:

s1X6raR.jpg

DeletedUser10246

Look at DOT/TOD being a noob and having a wall lol and yes im aware who was in there, but that part stood out to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Is it possible the wall was intentionally built to bolster a handoff defense?

DeletedUser8645

yes do you want to get the report from Ceasereth or DoT??

DeletedUser

Umm should forum mods be posting and bragging about their own personal attacks on this world here? Or should they be moderating content and playing a fair and above board game?

DeletedUser

Ty for saving my city supa kisses... and I guess ill give your end for the attack so people know where your troops are and what you lost :) Ps supa, keep in mind forum rules on picture sizes mr mod.
Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 8.43.10 PM.jpg

DeletedUser10246

-Fletch posted

DeletedUser10048

Umm should forum mods be posting and bragging about their own personal attacks on this world here? Or should they be moderating content and playing a fair and above board game?

Umm why shouldn't I, in this world i'm a normal player however in the world i Mod then i Mod it.

Is there a rule that says those that volunteer to Mod are no longer able to play ?

Please keep disrespectful and unwarranted comments out of the forum.

DeletedUser

Umm why shouldn't I, in this world i'm a normal player however in the world i Mod then i Mod it.

Is there a rule that says those that volunteer to Mod are no longer able to play ?

Please use the correct image size, if your a good forum mod :)

DeletedUser4951

Why do people care about what the forum mod does here? So long as he isn't infract happy abusing his power let him do as he pleases in the world he doesn't mod.

DeletedUser

Wow no one is being disrespected here. Mods are allowed to play and also should be congratulated due to being a volunteer. I do a lot of volunteer work myself so understand. My question has been answered about moderation in this world. Thanks buddy

So why the posting and generation of a forum Thread to disrespect other players?