Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Good hair or bad hair, this is how my mind images Urbiegirl:

hamburger_turtle_by_bloodylily203-d419if6.jpg

...as a yummy, delicious turtleburger.

DeletedUser

220 victory processions + 4 successful takeovers + 0 citys lost = Thank you Foos!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that the attacks are on small alliances who are not involved in the struggle. Ask member InfinOpwr about his most recent attack.

DeletedUser6798

Ok so it has been almost a month since this "Declaration" was made. Lets look at a larger scale tally of how the war is going. Remember this tally is how many cities the alliance has lost to their enemies.

Antimatter
Assassins Rite- 5
Special Ops- 12
Havoc Black- 0
Havoc Red- 0
The Trinity- 0
Heracletian- 0
Total Lost- 17

DarkMatter
Assassins Rite- 9
Special Ops- 10
Havoc Black- 6
Havoc Red- 1
The Trinity- 0
Heracletian- 0
Total Lost- 26

Overall- 43

Assassins Rite
Antimatter- 4
DarkMatter- 14
Total Lost- 18

Special Ops
Antimatter- 8
DarkMatter- 17
Total Lost- 25

The Trinity
Antimatter- 6
DarkMatter- 3
Total Lost- 9

Heracletian
Antimatter- 1
DarkMatter- 1
Total Lost- 2

Havoc Black
Antimatter- 15
DarkMatter- 3
Total Lost- 18

Havoc Red
Antimatter- 2
DarkMatter- 1
Total Lost- 3

Overall- 75

In the largest world war to date, a war that pins 6 of the top 12 alliances against 2, the score is now 75-43 in favor of AM/DM

DeletedUser

I love how conveniently the entire TEG coalition along with the lackys UU, NV, Invictus and Arrivederci do not even get named, not to mention the fact that most of these "conquests" are inactive targets. Havoc has been warring with 5 or more of the top 25 or more for 90 plus days. War only makes us stronger.

6 vs 2 what a joke.
reality-check-warning-sign-square.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So by your own defense, you have just stated that the alliances after AntiMatter and Company are filled with inactive players and cities that their respective Alliances can't even keep in the fold because its too numerous...

Only a silly man would write off those losses, just because those cities were inactive doesn't mean they still are now under new management thisisgrepolis. I don't know about you but I would rather be on the side that has a net gain of 32 cities. I wonder who had predicted that the Massively Built Alliances would be filled with inactivity and when finally pushed into a real defensive war, the fissures would begin to show...

I guess its one thing to take on the King but a much different animal to actually be the King...Though this war is still early and nobody really should take anything for granted...

DeletedUser

So by your own defense, you have just stated that the alliances after AntiMatter and Company are filled with inactive players and cities that their respective Alliances can't even keep in the fold because its too numerous...

Only a silly man would write off those losses, just because those cities were inactive doesn't mean they still are now under new management thisisgrepolis. I don't know about you but I would rather be on the side that has a net gain of 32 cities. I wonder who had predicted that the Massively Built Alliances would be filled with inactivity and when finally pushed into a real defensive war, the fissures would begin to show...

I guess its one thing to take on the King but a much different animal to actually be the King...Though this war is still early and nobody really should take anything for granted...
Reading is fun. you should try comprehension its even better. What is written above this states that these "conquests" are mostly in-actives. This is true for both sides of the line. But to not account for some 50+ lost TEG cities is bias to say the least. Don't get me wrong I like that you think you are winning, I may just call you CLBjr.

DeletedUser

lol Who let the ugly step child Black Havoc into the conversation?! This is really a conversation between Matter and SO-Trinity-Ass(The Relevant alliances), I didn't even know Havoc was still an actual alliance, don't you have to go start another franchise somewhere...

Apparently your own idiotic ego is so large that it gets in the way of your reading comprehension, not shocking coming from you...Nowhere did I actually claim we are winning and I actually stated that its still too early to really say any one side is winning, I just said I'd rather be on the side that has a better score...Maybe you need to remove your head out of your own a*s :)

P.S. If its any consolation, I do love your Alliance's banner...a personal favorite of mines...8)

DeletedUser

You know this whole M.O. seems rather familiar. Anyone remember a time not so long ago where this entire scenario involving many of the same characters played out? Oh yea it was right before the HIV folded like an accordion.

TBH I have been on a forum strike but the gross misrepresentation of this "score" and the alliances involved in this WW have woken me from my slumber. 6v2 is no more accurate than the count of inactive "conquests" posted above when you leave over half the roster off the list.

AM/DM/TEG/NV/IN/UU/ARR vs Havoc/HC/TRI/SO/AR

This minority report is more than laughable.

P.S. Cerulias do you even play on Upsilon?

DeletedUser9934

Fortis, JMO, but I think you have much bigger issues at hand other then arguing semantics on this forum.

DeletedUser6798

TT.. to be honest you dont want me to include EG's stats in this.. they will skew the score greatly. And the reason why all the alliances you listed were not named were because they were no apart of this "Declaration." You talk and belittle poor old Cerulias for poor reading comprehension.. go back and read the first sentence I wrote on here. That is why I only add stats for these 8 alliances starting 4/17.. which is the date this thread was started o.o

That being said, Havoc and your system have been at war with EG for quite some time (and losing it slowly but surely). It is completely separate from any of these discussions. When I say 6 vs 2, the reason I say it is because you 6 alliances came together to hit us. You are kidding if you think Special Ops or Assassins Rite care about hitting elder Gods right now. They also likely dont care about your own well being. Additionally, just because you choose to attack weaker alliances instead of hitting us doesnt mean the are apart of THIS war. Like I said.. these stats apply to the Declaration. Not just each alliances conquests since the beginning of time.

You then moan and groan about us taking inactives from you, when in reality the only cities Havoc has taken from AM/DM has been from 1 inactive player (while we have taken from active players like ianhestu and firebrand). Without that you would show a goose egg just like Trinity. Also look at the players who have lost cities from AR and SO.. Some are the most active players in their alliance. Some even post in here. One thing I will say is that at least they are handling this gracefully.

You really need to work on your debating skills. You shouldnt bring up arguments that when applied to your side actually make your argument weaker.

Finally dont say you are striking the externals. The truth is that your really just dont have much to say anymore. With this Declaration (I will not call it grandma wars or w/e ximikos calls it lol) Havoc grows more irrelevant by the day. Especially while your players turtle up in the south. And when you say:

This minority report is more than laughable.

The only thing laughable is your attitude. Many people appreciate what I do here. And not just the people on my side of things. I can talk with ximikos because he makes valid points. But then again he is actually in this game and involved with what goes on. You on the other hand are like the kid in the bleachers criticizing everyone playing the game while in reality you provide nothing to the game itself. If you dont like what I have to say do not just say it isnt good enough. Get of your butt, get in the game, and pull your own stats and information together to actually contribute in an intelligent manner.

DeletedUser

TT.. to be honest you dont want me to include EG's stats in this.. they will skew the score greatly. And the reason why all the alliances you listed were not named were because they were no apart of this "Declaration." You talk and belittle poor old Cerulias for poor reading comprehension.. go back and read the first sentence I wrote on here. That is why I only add stats for these 8 alliances starting 4/17.. which is the date this thread was started o.o

That being said, Havoc and your system have been at war with EG for quite some time (and losing it slowly but surely). It is completely separate from any of these discussions. When I say 6 vs 2, the reason I say it is because you 6 alliances came together to hit us. You are kidding if you think Special Ops or Assassins Rite care about hitting elder Gods right now. They also likely dont care about your own well being. Additionally, just because you choose to attack weaker alliances instead of hitting us doesnt mean the are apart of THIS war. Like I said.. these stats apply to the Declaration. Not just each alliances conquests since the beginning of time.

You then moan and groan about us taking inactives from you, when in reality the only cities Havoc has taken from AM/DM has been from 1 inactive player (while we have taken from active players like ianhestu and firebrand). Without that you would show a goose egg just like Trinity. Also look at the players who have lost cities from AR and SO.. Some are the most active players in their alliance. Some even post in here. One thing I will say is that at least they are handling this gracefully.

You really need to work on your debating skills. You shouldnt bring up arguments that when applied to your side actually make your argument weaker.

Finally dont say you are striking the externals. The truth is that your really just dont have much to say anymore. With this Declaration (I will not call it grandma wars or w/e ximikos calls it lol) Havoc grows more irrelevant by the day. Especially while your players turtle up in the south. And when you say:

The only thing laughable is your attitude. Many people appreciate what I do here. And not just the people on my side of things. I can talk with ximikos because he makes valid points. But then again he is actually in this game and involved with what goes on. You on the other hand are like the kid in the bleachers criticizing everyone playing the game while in reality you provide nothing to the game itself. If you dont like what I have to say do not just say it isnt good enough. Get of your butt, get in the game, and pull your own stats and information together to actually contribute in an intelligent manner.
Your right, as usual all your stats tell a truth no one can deny, inactive conquests are a sure measure of victory, the HIV rules and we are all lucky to kiss your ring, er I mean DoesntMatter. How about you guys get 90 days under your belt before you start bashing older alliances like EG. Seems to me you are drunk on Captain Low Brow's Kool-aid so let me inform you. The only thing Havoc is losing to TEG is bottom feeders and dead weight. And since you seem to think Havoc is irrelevant why did you mention us in your minority report? Seems to me it weakens your argument. Im trying to see thing from your point of view.
head-up-ass.jpg

None the less Havoc is stronger today than ever before.

DeletedUser6798

Your right, as usual all your stats tell a truth no one can deny, inactive conquests are a sure measure of victory, the HIV rules and we are all lucky to kiss your ring, er I mean DoesntMatter. How about you guys get 90 days under your belt before you start bashing older alliances like EG.

blah blah blah that is all there is.. This is all you have. All of this means a lot coming from someone who is just the public figure head of Havoc.

8KZLY.jpg

Seems to me you are drunk on Captain Low Brow's Kool-aid so let me inform you. The only thing Havoc is losing to TEG is bottom feeders and dead weight.

Doesnt Havoc consist of 95% bottom feeder and dead weight? Of your "500 members" most are either inactives or simmers. So in order to have success against you yea we are going to have to hit some bad players. Seem to me the only one drunk on kool-aid is you sir.

8L0hY.jpg

And since you seem to think Havoc is irrelevant why did you mention us in your minority report? Seems to me it weakens your argument. Im trying to see thing from your point of view.

Once again.. please read.. The 6 v 2 comes from the alliances that declared war on AM/DM through this declaration. I am referring to how you ran to SO and AR to run joint ops against us the moment the switch happened.

8L0tB.jpg

None the less Havoc is stronger today than ever before.

8L0bS.jpg

Sorry.. had to show I could use pictures too

DeletedUser

blah blah blah that is all there is.. This is all you have. All of this means a lot coming from someone who is just the public figure head of Havoc.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, not the vernacular suplex, easy he-Man your debating skills are scary. I would have never thought to use leadership as a weapon. Ouch it cuts so deep.
Doesnt Havoc consist of 95% bottom feeder and dead weight? Of your "500 members" most are either inactives or simmers. So in order to have success against you yea we are going to have to hit some bad players. Seems to me the only one drunk on kool-aid is you sir.
Not these days. We are down to less than 250 and our top roster is 1/2 the size of most in the top ten.
Once again.. please read.. The 6 v 2 comes from the alliances that declared war on AM/DM through this declaration. I am referring to how you ran to SO and AR to run joint ops against us the moment the switch happened.
You keep missing my point trying to make your own. Havoc was already fighting 5 alliances with half the numbers you are 3 weeks before this declaration ever happened. We still are so don't worry we are coming for you too, just saving the best for last.
had to show I could use pictures too
blurb_MonkeySeeMonkeyDo_20080812.jpg
Imitation is the best form of flatery.
Oli your stats are accurate I was just trying to put more perspective into the picture you were painting of Upsilons first WW. I think it skews things greatly to not mention all the factions that lead us to these results, I suppose thats a list for another day. We all conquest inactives, but I just do not think they are a good measure of "score" at least not yet.

DeletedUser6798

Hey now. everyone knows your best contribution to these externals are your pictures. I will give you that. I always find them amusing. I frequently send my own memes and gifs in game to send to players that give me a hard time.

As far as my stats being correct but skewing the picture, I also have this to offer. 1st, my stats are always correct, I would never attempt to falsify anything on here. Any mistake would be genuine. Secondly, you are correct they are used in a way that paints the picutre that I want to paint. That is the great thing about stats. They can be turned every which way. However, just because they paint a picture you dont like (or refuse to accept) doesnt mean they arent relevant. I'm sure there are stats to pull to make things seem closer. I implore you to use them. I have said it before, that is what the externals are for. To make arguments the incite debate.

DeletedUser

Fortis thinking anyone actually Respects Havoc is rich...You guys are the biggest running joke on the Server, even your "allies" in their forums openly ridicule you guys, the only reason they even bother leaving lines of communication with you guys because it doesn't take a Sun Tzu to realize in any war you are in, you want to have as many fronts as possible.

Your Alliance was the quintessential model of what an MRA is. Your "correspondence/threats" to others were laughable to the point an alliance a fraction of your size had no problem wanting to fight a war with you, your "idea" of what constitutes a winning war are beyond idiotic, your ability to even read simple forum posts is sad and the only claim for glory you have is the fact your alliance is so spread out, it would take anyone months to actually kill but as a threat to anyone that is something nobody is buying...

Now please go play with yourself and let the actual alliances involved in this war speak with each other. (Someone needs to go put the ugly step child away in his room). I've got house cats more intimidating than you or your alliance lol thisisgrepolis

P.S. Since your reading comprehension is incredibly poor, I can only imagine your vocabulary/history is as well...
Sun Tzu- Wrote the Art of War and was a military strategist of Chinese origin, living 500-400 BC era.
Quintessential- Representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
Correspondence- Communication by exchanging letters with someone.

DeletedUser6798

I missed your posts Cerulias, but even I had to read that 3 times to get it haha

DeletedUser

Lmao Mighty's Fortis sand seems to be sinking from right under him....Hows it going being "stronger" than ever before???

Your earlier statements really ring hollow when you don't even know your own alliance's situation...I have a feeling Fortis will start his "external forum" abstinence again...lol

No but seriously remind us of the prowess of your alliance and lets see how well you do now without so many to keep you "safe"...I guess the only one who was a tad ahead of himself was the Noob King Fortis...