December 2013 Monthly Juggernawards!

DeletedUser

I'll be the 8th person to nominate RH Stoogey as biggest noob. Also I nominate Petrika for worst player of all time, and slobo for baller status

Question: who is Petrika? is this person in Psi? I can't find a player by that name.

DeletedUser2063

Question: who is Petrika? is this person in Psi? I can't find a player by that name.

Petrika is probably one the most hated players on grepolis, en or us. They got rimmed in every world they played in, mostly because people found it fun. They may be there, they changed their username so people don't recognize them

DeletedUser

Torg I believe is a great player and leader when he actually sticks with the alliance. I've been in alliances with him in which he made some bad decisions and that happens-was cool with me. What I can't get over is the fact that on the verge of his city getting taken over he quit the game without telling the rest of his alliance. Whether it's personal reasons or your mad at the game please at least let everyone, who followed you into the world know whats going on. Rage quitting is the worst way you could have possibly handled it. No member received any apology what so ever and I get it, it's only a game. I just find it ironic how he could get the "best leader" award when on multiple occasions quits alliances in a blink of an eye. I like Torg as a person, that's why I joined him in the first place, but his decision making in handling adversity is poor as can be.

DeletedUser

Torg I believe is a great player and leader when he actually sticks with the alliance. I've been in alliances with him in which he made some bad decisions and that happens-was cool with me. What I can't get over is the fact that on the verge of his city getting taken over he quit the game without telling the rest of his alliance. Whether it's personal reasons or your mad at the game please at least let everyone, who followed you into the world know whats going on. Rage quitting is the worst way you could have possibly handled it. No member received any apology what so ever and I get it, it's only a game. I just find it ironic how he could get the "best leader" award when on multiple occasions quits alliances in a blink of an eye. I like Torg as a person, that's why I joined him in the first place, but his decision making in handling adversity is poor as can be.

:) I deserved that. And I do apologize for the way I handled things. My decision making in adversity is usually not bad at all but on a couple worlds (which you remember me by) it wasn't... acceptable. Happens, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

i think I still have Petrika on Skype.....Not sure....maybe we can create a MRA together! :D

DeletedUser

Winners have been announced! Congratulations everyone, and a special thanks to those who participated. Please see the original edited post for the winners and their CoA's. Peace, everyone.

~Juggs OUT (drops microphone and walks away dramatically)

DeletedUser

I should have been selected as biggest noob. It is my first world. Now I have to keep my lame coat of arms.

DeletedUser

I only jest. I will begin the process for sacking a city as soon as this peace period is up. A little nervous for my first conquest but it should be easy. I never realized how boring this game is when you can't attack someone :)