DeathSquad

DeletedUser

-This Club is a Fraternity made up of a handful of members to form the backbone of our Nation-

DIPLOMACY | PREDAWN | RECRUITMENT

Mandalorians, trained from birth to fight in battle, their bodies are honed into killing machines. These independent warrior nomads have challenged only the best of wars for centuries. The Mandalorians embrace conflict and admire strength, War is the Mandalorians way of life combined with our thirst for conquest.​

I've stood amongst the Herkulean Hopitai & Honor them here as the fiercest descendants of the god-like Herkules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5611035908_070f8a16b4_m.jpg
Quality not Quantity, Recruitment & Diplomacy you can msg me. #21-DeathSquad

Good luck .

Thanx david

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I'm staying in Tau plus this world is to slow for my liking.

DeletedUser

I realized these are almost identical to my first world on Lambda.Its come Full Circle i dont mind it that much

DeletedUser

I thought you weren't going to join this world after you saw the settings predawn

DeletedUser

I thought you weren't going to join this world after you saw the settings predawn
BP is a drag revolt is like conquest but they cut it in half. One month is a cool min to wait so forget about it im in & so is the DeathSquad, no more Tau im gifting my cities after the 7th. You should come join us canisss i finally get to use that gold ive been storing haha

DeletedUser6819

good luck...got a tagline for you for your ally ONLY GOD FORGIVES!

DeletedUser

Beginner in all areas

-This Club is a Fraternity made up of a handful of members to form the backbone of our Nation-

Mandalorians, trained from birth to fight in battle, their bodies are honed into killing machines. These independent warrior nomads have challenged only the best of wars for centuries. The Mandalorians embrace conflict and admire strength, War is the Mandalorians way of life combined with our thirst for conquest.​

Im on day 2 and this game has piqued my interest. Im a unemployed insomniac so I have plenty of time to play. The last 48 hours have been dreadful to say the least. I would be interested in joining an alliance or open to any advice from a more experienced player. Im sure this post will open the doors for people to make fun of me but I'm hoping someone on here can give me a little direction. Im in SE 75 if this helps

DeletedUser

Sure as long as you can pitch in the game with enthusiasm & dedication. In Tau O75 ?

DeletedUser

Yes, that is where I am. Tell me what I need to do. I'm all ears

DeletedUser

Alright ill add you on the roster on my profile.The last update im going to make is on Oct.6th which will be the final pool of players we are jumping over with to #21.