Death of the Dragons!!!

DeletedUser14385

I think today's events kind of show that the dragons are dead... Yes they are reforming and consolidating and kicking out some of the perma VM people, but Progolfbum ghosting just shows that their leadership is not in it to win it. He gave up on them, just like most of the others that fled into VM.

His ghosting also signifies that Wrily most likely wont be coming back as well as Thorr and if they do they will probably ghost to go to the next world...

I feel sorry for those remaining to pick up the pieces as a significant portion of their leadership bailed on them.

I will give props to MGK though, dude is always on and ready to break sieges, good player, sorry he got caught up on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9268

5UDZ9lmTPShl7f-1fJ59YPgo43uPAl4UCBP83R2jPeLERFbpey6Rlb-4eROKZ3e18IODi_dRn8h2OD7K_6XxE-9Jc4r8J1ikGjGtB5ZTVZRY0x9t5Cm9QL5r9sMmnRdijbuSbqGz-O5aljIoK0001Mi94MYwz0fyynsRc3Fz2hMLc2W6myesy-QyndGG_V7yR_4W-chF8eD5Z3eztwe1oXR9ZJyhMsxVg9RBtDAFJaqxmSp3PfqmkET2UHys31YdsdTl3GhO51SESYwYi5iyPle_u0jjd4QOGygauXR86AL3yffuNlV19MnwzkpiYS1q1Nrqy9gUUjmLRJ5ITlTftJCJMFb4AIbaHAHRA3tMy_eMwlMKXCRrfBSOr9xE-wUO2ZhheEKn6Db_mPad-OvTBGcaHCTSbN35J5XzFJWybNQJ2HTpGArsnGjAj3a-HyCz2vTp2EPQJzgCzQEP-TMt1nSwcgR-8iK8Qv8ntwVp7HbevWcXQm0C45-R6JYftVy1qUkMAxrW1YhhIanM15x11TcmM6seRU0deQ0Cz54CRDfF6kH_2kY8fVNbNUjkp1ZSlfvx=w400-h334-no

DeletedUser14385

Well another one bites the dust... attackme. I am pretty sure he told me multiple times that AD and Flav would ghost before him and up and leave and just quit...

So what happened now? I guess this is just a pattern, did it in actium, now gela. To bad you wont get your 10 million BP.

Any guesses on who will be next????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

Im gunna say Guns? Loooong long way to wonders yet, and from my knowledge they are yet to be tested in battle

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Anyone one that knows Thorr, knows he has a habit of fleeing the scene of the crime, he also did it in delos just after or before this world started. He had the building blocks, but not the knowledge needed to put them in the right places.

DeletedUser11243

Leading an alliance is really difficult. It is a thankless job. In an alliance like SDR I'm sure you have players pulling in all different directions. That isn't excusing Thorr for what happened, but it is hard. There are some really great players over there. Sometimes when toxic people leave, the alliance gets stronger as a result. I would like to see them pull it together.

DeletedUser13708

Leading an alliance is really difficult. It is a thankless job. In an alliance like SDR I'm sure you have players pulling in all different directions. That isn't excusing Thorr for what happened, but it is hard. There are some really great players over there. Sometimes when toxic people leave, the alliance gets stronger as a result. I would like to see them pull it together.

So like it seems that you were right!! <3
~My alliance just became their new ACD
139fs122428.gif

DeletedUser14637

Well another one bites the dust... attackme. I am pretty sure he told me multiple times that AD and Flav would ghost before him and up and leave and just quit...

So what happened now? I guess this is just a pattern, did it in actium, now gela. To bad you wont get your 10 million BP.

Any guesses on who will be next????

AM has been all talk since I first joined SDR, never really liked him. His "reason" for leaving is a new job with more hours. SDR are all going to ghost within the next few weeks and go to the new server...

DeletedUser12251

Doubt they'll find much relief there. If they want a safer world, I'd recommend waiting 1 or 2 more

DeletedUser

Stay on topic everyone.

I wish to remind you that if you wish to report anyone ingame you should use the support system. Don't post about it on the forums, it's against the forum rules.

You can access the support ingame by clicking the settings button in the top right corner (next to the god portrait) and then clicking Support.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

? I don't see anyone off topic...unless it was deleted already..