Death from Above

DeletedUser10504

Me and my alliance will start a alliance called 'death from above'. as we have in another world(sparta).

Just getting the world out as we are not a mra. we will be a premade alliance​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How much do you charge for your maid services? Or did you mean Pre-Med and can assist me in health issues?

DeletedUser10246

For some maybe. i been playing 2 worlds for the past 2 years. i played 3 worlds at one time before. I am very organized and will do the same with my alliance. just ask anyone in it

Lets not make this any more then it needs to be. His idea of playing is different then ours. They sim with an occasional attack mixed in. Its easy to play multiple worlds when you sim.

DeletedUser10504

Lets not make this any more then it needs to be. His idea of playing is different then ours. They sim with an occasional attack mixed in. Its easy to play multiple worlds when you sim.

Coming from the player who quits his alliance to join the number 3 alliance you are sad and a very unloyal player. and im sure your going to use the excuse 'i have friends'. my alliance is in 11 place and we are in 9 place in attacking but your right.:)

You need to go do something, instead of trying to troll:)

And another thing you cant be a sim player and a sort of a attacker lol makes you sound dumb. its either or:)

Wise man once said, better to be thought of a fool, then to open your mouth and prove your a fool

DeletedUser10246

Coming from the player who quits his alliance to join the number 3 alliance you are sad and a very unloyal player. and im sure your going to use the excuse 'i have friends'. my alliance is in 11 place and we are in 9 place in attacking but your right.:)

You need to go do something, instead of trying to troll:)

Sweet burn bro. You are ranked 265th in fighting come talk to me when you have your big boy pants on.

DeletedUser11708

Sweet burn bro. You are ranked 265th in fighting come talk to me when you have your big boy pants on.

What world is this on? Because if its Sparta, then there is good reason for him to be 265th..... Its not like you have everyone in the Matter crew, and all of Infamous and DW who probably have been at war......

DeletedUser10504

me and my alliance joined this world 3 or 4 weeks late... and yeah i am 265th? so for now on anyone who is not in the top hundred in battle points is a sim player. good logic there wookie

DeletedUser10179

I don't believe I have ever talked to you Finedye, are you new? from en.?

DeletedUser11708

I don't believe I have ever talked to you Finedye, are you new? from en.?

Yes and No. I played on a world a while back. Then quit because of real life stuff. Just got back into. Don't remember name or what world though.

DeletedUser

For some maybe. i been playing 2 worlds for the past 2 years. i played 3 worlds at one time before. I am very organized and will do the same with my alliance. just ask anyone in it

2 Years..... Stand BACK guys. We're dealing with a pro here...... lolz