Death Before Dishonor

DeletedUser4990

OK, i know already used name, but i think it is actually awesome name.

So, who am I?

Some of you might remember me, I am actually a veteran player, that started in En1 Alpha, and I had a 1 year pause now... I played in En most, but I had few worlds here... I myself never won world to be honest, but I played in alliance that won the world(I got bored after 10 months :( ). I am fairly aggressive player that is here because this is a war game.

What am I looking for?

This world has got horrible settings, but I want to try to play on worlds I am not good on just to get better (real reason: cant wait for new world to start). I am looking for aggressive players that will fight, but that will work as a team in the same time.

About world?

I hate these alliance cap, so I probably wont have as much players (80-90 is really fair because I think there wont be much players here)

Direction?

O45

Pacts?

Hah, this will be just a world for fun, so no thanks...

I believe I covered everything...

DeletedUser5088

Good luck to your alliance :) I hope this one works out.

DeletedUser13

Good luck with this,If I decide to join the world,will come with you! :)

DeletedUser3730

DBD was the first Alliance I was in when I started playing grepo. Anyways Good luck! :)

DeletedUser

cool name but will be starting firebird. 150 is massive agree with you. Not sure as well like you how many will come over.

Which direction will you head in?

cool graphics charl :) Was wondering if you could wish us luck too lol as no one seems to be looking at my forum :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

I am hoping for 150 vs 150 player battles lol. Could be awesome, or incredibly boring but we will see! :)

DeletedUser

Some of you might remember me, I am actually a veteran player, that started in En1 Alpha, and I had a 1 year pause now... I played in En most

What alliance did you play for in Alpha mate? And did you play Gamma? If so who where you with there as well!?!

1 More question mate .... do you know Slobo from game play or is he just riding?

DeletedUser4990

Well, I played just a little bit some smaller alliances, but mainly in, o gosh, that alliance that was pretty much MRA, something destiny or? They were in top 5, and when wars came, they fell apart.

I believe I played with Slobo in alliance for few months, but cant remember when...

DeletedUser

O Gosh i cant remember if i ever even played this game before either ,,, well guess we can figure it out IG .... See you Soon " Buddy "!!

Remember women and children in the boats first!

And the idea of MRA wasnt even completed till Kappa! when Rogue and 5KP took on the first real MRA! That was the last good MRA!

DeletedUser

depends .... many players take other players names i see your account here goes back to 2012 you play the En servers?

DeletedUser13

I played around 30 worlds in starting with Zeta back in 2010...but I have quit on Grepo last year or something.One of the first players on US Server(Alpha world).
And never gave my acc to someone....

DeletedUser

i figured it was you with the C. after your name, we played either Rhethymnos or Edessa not as far back as Knosso because most likely i would not have remembered that far back! You played for "World Wonder Hunters" in edessa?

DeletedUser13

I cant remember anything that happened in En after Achilles :p
Played the world,but just for fun...not srs.Had 1 Million in Achilles(which was my grepo goal) and then quit. :)

DeletedUser

Ya i quit for a long while myself -12 months or so- burned out - just came back in Dec. but Sparta is all friendly now and im bored - now i got the fever for the flavor!

The games changed but the more things change the more they stay the same!