Death Before Dishonor

• Thread starter DeletedUser4990
  • Start date

DeletedUser4990

DBD is for experienced alliance, not "elite"!

About me:

I play this game from Alpha World, and I know everything about this game... I am willing to get best players I know to this alliance... I think I am a good leader and I think my alliance will be good...

About me as leader:

I try to get my best from players... I like to make operations, but with reason... I organize my team the best I can...

Diplomacy:

We will see after BP is over... I am not pact skeptic, but I dont like to have a lot of pacts, who will not help my alliance...

We will start at O45...

Recruitment:
If you want to join alliance, post and say your experience... We will not mass recruit...

Members:
-Elrond.Lord
-dalec n
-Keru91

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6319

Nice to see you come back Elrond!
Good luck with your alliance!

DeletedUser

I'll put my name in the hat here. I've been an active member for several months now. I have three worlds under my belt at this point: Lambda, Omicron, and Rho. I have a number of skillsets from my every day life that are very useful in several aspects of Grepolis, particularly the areas of Diplomacy, strategy, and leadership. My stats from the worlds I have played in aren't top notch, but I'm looking to get more competitive as a player in Sigma.

DeletedUser4990

I was glad to see friends from Rho over here... I restarted and stop playing there after all of you joined UN and CCCP...

DeletedUser

I'm starting now. What direction are we located in?

DeletedUser

I have no experience in this game. But I excelled at Age of Empires, and the two are simular. So by the transitive property, I assume I will excel at this game as well.

I won't be the most active, with work and play taking up a lot of my time. But I figure I'll be on daily all the same. I think games are more enjoyable if you can actively cooperate with people, so I'd rather join a well-formed alliance that has time for it's members than some giant mass-recruiter where once you're in they pretty much ignore you.

Noob or not, I think I've made a good case for myself.

I was already invited into an alliance formed in my home island... but I decided I'd rather conquer them, instead.