Death Before Dishonor

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
DBD is for experienced alliance, not "elite"!

About me:

I play this game from Alpha World, and I know everything about this game... I am willing to get best players I know to this alliance... I think I am a good leader and I think my alliance will be good...

About me as leader:

I try to get my best from players... I like to make operations, but with reason... I organize my team the best I can...

Diplomacy:

We will see after BP is over... I am not pact skeptic, but I dont like to have a lot of pacts, who will not help my alliance...

We will start at O45...

Recruitment:
If you want to join alliance, post and say your experience... We will not mass recruit...

Members:
-Elrond.Lord
-dalec n
-Keru91

Last edited:

Keru91

I'll put my name in the hat here. I've been an active member for several months now. I have three worlds under my belt at this point: Lambda, Omicron, and Rho. I have a number of skillsets from my every day life that are very useful in several aspects of Grepolis, particularly the areas of Diplomacy, strategy, and leadership. My stats from the worlds I have played in aren't top notch, but I'm looking to get more competitive as a player in Sigma.

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
I was glad to see friends from Rho over here... I restarted and stop playing there after all of you joined UN and CCCP...

Keru91

I'm starting now. What direction are we located in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Doctor

I have no experience in this game. But I excelled at Age of Empires, and the two are simular. So by the transitive property, I assume I will excel at this game as well.

I won't be the most active, with work and play taking up a lot of my time. But I figure I'll be on daily all the same. I think games are more enjoyable if you can actively cooperate with people, so I'd rather join a well-formed alliance that has time for it's members than some giant mass-recruiter where once you're in they pretty much ignore you.

Noob or not, I think I've made a good case for myself.

I was already invited into an alliance formed in my home island... but I decided I'd rather conquer them, instead.

Last edited by a moderator: