Death And Dishonor :

DeletedUser2154

thank you. I do consider my good sense of humor one of my better aspects

DeletedUser

All we did is stand up for our members. You guys attacked us first. We responded and even gave you a few days warning that we were going to attack you. We actually let you prepare for our attacks. If we are wrong for taking care of our own, then so be it. I would rather be a part of an alliance that watches out for each other than one that bales on each other. You are just bitter. It's okay we understand. Get in where you fit in or get out fool. Stop hating!

DeletedUser

Actually , I am bitter and the reason is this , your not standing up for your alliance . The whole thing started over a member of our alliance attacking one of your alliance . He was farming and he was new to the game . Your member instead of dealing with it as a personal issue called in the entire alliance . The entire alliance attacked that one person and then when that wasn't enough began to attack me who by the way never did a thing to any of you . No member other than that one person attacked you until you continued to attack us . I was repeatedly attacked for 3 weeks and I had nothing to do with it . Your sleeze ezee leader tryed to intimidate me and told me that had to kick a member out and then farm that member or else . This coming from an alliance called Death Before Dishonor ? I told him no and then I said that its not an alliance issue that its a person on person issue and that they should deal with it . HE didn't like that so he started attacking me . After that your johny dangerously or what ever his name is send messages out to all my members , and threatened them to leave or be destroyed . Then you send requests out for them to join while you attacked them . This mind you when none of us ever even attacked you . I attacked one time after all this and that is all . Since that time I only defended . Not one time did your dishonost and currupt alliance ever try to solve the problem futher more you started the problem and I will go even further as to say that your alliance is riddled with alternate accounts which the game rules say isn't allowed but aparantly its not upheld . Its pathetic when you try to play a game and cheaters want to do that . I know that you have alternates because guess what I have been arround the block a few times in Strat games myself and when reports show that 3 differant people with 4 cities are attacking me simotaneously from two differant alliances , I know something is up . SO I am going to say this once . If I get those attacks like that again , I am copying them and i am reporting them as alternate accounts . You and your alternate accounts and who ever is involved needs to back off . I have never done anything to you , and I never planned on doing anything , so leave me alone . Since I have posted this i have had four messages from former members telling me thay have had the same things happening and they said they are going to do the same thing . If you want to be that way lets be that way .
*Oh let me also add that the reports show the attacks where send out just seconds and maybe minutes apart from one another . And you know why we fell as an alliance . It was becaue we were a new alliance just starting to grow and a stronger allance who noticed we were growing took advantage of the fact that none of us were strong enough yet to defend ourself and decided to attack us . Cowards . Have a good day .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this kills me lol.... you do know that alliances can share forums and get everyone in the alliance to change their server time to the same sever...and coordinate attacks for a specific time....?

DeletedUser

get real . I don't have to proove anything . Like I said . I will report them and let the devs find out if its true or not . Thats ignorant . I have done plenty of coordinated attacks and trust me . If you want them as close as what they are on here . You need a better chat than what this game has . SO , with that . I am done .

DeletedUser

I'm not going to say that you're right or wrong. But when coordinating attacks to the second you don't use the ingame chat you use Skype or a similar chat program like all the strong alliances are using at the moment.

DeletedUser

I did kind of freak out I guess , huh ? lol . WOW . On the bright side though . I am so glad I had to start over . That was getting rediculous .