Death And Dishonor :

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having problems with Death Before Dishonor ? I mean its one thing to play the game but to be gaming bullies is a totally differant subject . Needless to say I am pretty sure that that alliance is not only bullying smaller alliances but I am also pretty sure that its riddled with Alternate accounts as well . I was helping the Argonaughts reinforce at one time when they were fighting against another alliance and then my old alliances leader contacted them and asked for help with not even one response . So I am guessing that they are falling apart as well . Well anyhow , if I loose my cities then I am just saying good bye to this world . Its pathetic when you have to contend with people like this .

DeletedUser

Um, I believe you were ranked 20th-30th? Fair game if you ask me. I wont say anymore about your allies but I believe we gave you a choice to join us, which was denied. You could still join "The Romans", I think it's a new alliance your members created. Also we dont have alternate accounts, no point in that.

DeletedUser

Yeah , you guys are attacking them too i believe and your going after the Praetorian Guard too . And no I was never given the choice to join . Plus your leader , has never even tryed to talk . Your bullies and your trying to attack smaller alliances is all . The fact is too that your such bullies you wanted us to attack one of our own alliance members and instead of manning up and taking care of his own problem your member sicked the entire alliance on us . When I was with Praetorian . Not once has any of our alliance members attacked you since the beginning and your still attacking . Stop being 2 year old cowards and start fighting alliances in your own point range .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We only attack your alliance (PG). I'm unsure if we are even attacking "The Romans", could be individual attacks. I guess we didn't invite you because you were the leader until you ditched your alliance. To be fair we were on similar alliance rankings. It was a pure 1v1 alliance fight.

-Edit-
This is my personal word and does not express the full opinion of DBD.

DeletedUser

Yeah now that I am not in the Preatorian Guard your big wiggs even took it upon themselves to attack me . I feel so priviledge the top 5 ocean leaders feel that I am such a threat they have to gang up on me . lol . But they aren't alts though , even though their attack times are pretty close to one another right ?

DeletedUser

Your bullies and your trying to attack smaller alliances is all . The fact is too that your such bullies you wanted us to attack one of our own alliance members and instead of manning up and taking care of his own problem your member sicked the entire alliance on us . When I was with Praetorian . Not once has any of our alliance members attacked you since the beginning and your still attacking . Stop being 2 year old cowards and start fighting alliances in your own point range .

Actually, your members have been caught spying and attacking our members for over a period of 2 days. I am not sure if these were your orders, but that is why DBD acted as a whole and decided punishment. Also your point of calling us 2 year old cowards and fighting alliances in our point range is really ironic because you were in our point range. We were only a couple spots ahead of you in the rankings.

Yeah now that I am not in the Preatorian Guard your big wiggs even took it upon themselves to attack me . I feel so priviledge the top 5 ocean leaders feel that I am such a threat they have to gang up on me . lol . But they aren't alts though , even though their attack times are pretty close to one another right ?

Sure why not, everyone wants a piece of the action. No we are an alliance and we actually communicate.

DeletedUser

LOL . You guys keep playing the way you play and you'll get yours ten fold .

DeletedUser

I am not sure what you are talking about. Teamwork is a good thing.

DeletedUser

Team Work ? Or Alt accounts ? Hmm I will go with Option 2 . Umm , I will also like to let you know what I mean . You bully other player right ? Those players go onto other alliances and the word spreads what kind of players you are . You reflect who you are by how you play a game . Just read this forum and you will see that . Your sending out a message right now and guess what ? You might not like the consequences . I have seen alliances like yours burn out quick over and over again and its not a matter of team work its a matter of how you play .

DeletedUser

In game, I do bully ghost towns if that is what you meant. I do take the resources over and over since no one is there. "Those players go onto other alliances and the word spreads what kind of players you are ." Can you explain this sentence to me, I am confused by the wording.

-Edit-
I reread it and I understand what you are saying. We did invite your members to join our alliance. A few did and the rest that didn't felt the sting of defeat. They would hold a grudge and say "They attacked me for no good reason". Problem with that is we did give you a choice and you turned down the offer.

DeletedUser

No you didn't you just attacked me and you recruited my members while you guys attacked . I never got an invite never got a message from anyone . Your wrong .

DeletedUser

No you didn't you just attacked me and you recruited my members while you guys attacked . I never got an invite never got a message from anyone . Your wrong .

You were the leader, why recruit the leader when he/she can start a Coup de tat.

-Edit-

Full sentence would not show up so I finished it. Fixed coup de tat spelling too.

DeletedUser

Oh so now you change your story . Which is it ? You invited me ? You didn't invite me ? See your full of it . Your a liar . We are done . Thanks for prooving my point .

DeletedUser

I probably said we invited you which was a mistake because I thought you were on the list of recipient. Which I will accept that I was wrong of. We did invite your members though before the attack, and while they were being attacked we withdrew our invites. They then tried to seek shelter in other alliances and quickly forming their own. The point of you arguing is only about us inviting you or not specifically. Which was not the point at all, it was how DBD was a bully alliance and what we did. The strange thing was while your alliance was being attacked their leader was nowhere to be found. That was how your alliance quickly fell.

-Edit-
These are my personal opinion and not DBD's opinion.

DeletedUser

Umm Excuse me ? Their Leader . Me , and a few others where the only ones to actually do anything . The truth is the ones that joined you were and are using you as shelter . They did nothing and I can personally tell you that they are doing nothing for you now . lol . Get your facts straight . Also , your leaders are getting the majority of their battle points from fighting with me , their leader that wasn't their . LMAO . I have enough battle points now for 5 cities if I wanted them . So don't get me wrong . You guys may think you are prooving something but your not . I am getting points too and now i have enough to where i can get my cities and replace them too . lol .

DeletedUser

"Me , and a few others where the only ones to actually do anything" which would also explain why your alliance fell so quickly. The ones that joined us did get shelter, but they are also active and responding on our forums. I also know that our leader has been attacking you. If the alliance wanted to attack you as a whole instead of having a leader fighting another leader by himself, where would the honor be? Good job on getting more battle points and all but if we were really a bully our whole alliance could have only targeted you. If I were you, I would be getting my facts straight instead of accusing an alliance that just won,of being a bully and whining about it.

-Edit-
"The fact is too that your such bullies you wanted us to attack one of our own alliance members and instead of manning up and taking care of his own problem your member sicked the entire alliance on us "

By the way that was in your own words. This also showed that your old members are also active in our campaign. They didn't do nothing, they helped us.

DeletedUser

You got that backwards actually , I said your alliance leader wanted me and my alliance to attack our own member and we said no . That wasn't an alliance issue . Thats when your alliance took it upon themselves to make it an alliance issue . With how things are going I would bet it was just an excuse to do what you did . I don't have to whine and I am not whining . I am just calling your alliance out on forum so that its known . Like I said , karma is a b and you guys will get what is coming to you someday ten fold .

DeletedUser

poor roger everyone shed a tear for him he's not being treated fair in a WAR game boohoo :(

DeletedUser

lol . Your funny . No I am just tired of contending with 12 year old babies .