Dear Ocean 65,

DeletedUser

I guess this is why I'm a firm believer in the second amendment, right to bear arms, to keep the oppressive taxman at bay.

If you want my 3000 resources/week, then you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. And if you are able to finish me off, I'll just go into vacation mode for a while. That way, you will waste all those precious resources and get very little in return.

your losses will be at least 3 and as high as 5 times the losses you inflict on me. You will bleed away hundreds of thousands of resources by trying to collect your mere 3000/week resources from me.

Come and knock on my front door and prepare to eat steel.

Umm... not to sound rude or anything.... but.... you do realize that when someone is in vacation mode they can't be attacked.... did you not know that?... That is why they have the vacation mode.... to protect your army and city.... why else would they have vacation mode.... hmm.... LMFAO

BUT good job on thinking outside of the box....

DeletedUser

What city would you like me to send my tax collectors to? Better question is what account? JasonFox or JasonFox2?

lol whichever one you prefer, iam starting to like you because of all your talk you got me interested in this world again next time knock at the front door instead of your spy coming in the back door sure ill be seen a few of your cronies soon

DeletedUser

lol whichever one you prefer, iam starting to like you because of all your talk you got me interested in this world again next time knock at the front door instead of your spy coming in the back door sure ill be seen a few of your cronies soon

Don't tempt me ;)

DeletedUser

Umm... not to sound rude or anything.... but.... you do realize that when someone is in vacation mode they can't be attacked.... did you not know that?... That is why they have the vacation mode.... to protect your army and city.... why else would they have vacation mode.... hmm.... LMFAO

BUT good job on thinking outside of the box....

Ummm....not to be rude, but I'm assuming that you know how comprehend what you read, right?

I will only go into vacation mode only if I'm destroyed and I'm unable to rebuild because your group continuously attacks me to collect your "taxes, or what it really is, "tribute". The purpose of me going into vacation time is so that you will be unable to collect future tribute. I won't go into vacation made to protect my troops, as I would gladly sacrifice them all to weaken your forces to the point that someone else will just mop you up. Instead, you would have lost hundreds of thousands in resources building your troops, just to have me go into vacation made.

This will be after you wasted hundreds of thousands of resources, and thousands of your troops have bled out at my walls. Like I said, your losses will be far greater than my losses, and I know how much I've invested in my troops, and the walls I have built to protect my cities.

DeletedUser2039

If you go into vacation mode...could be me, but that takes all the fun out of the game for everyone lolthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Ummm....not to be rude, but I'm assuming that you know how comprehend what you read, right?

I will only go into vacation mode only if I'm destroyed and I'm unable to rebuild because your group continuously attacks me to collect your "taxes, or what it really is, "tribute". The purpose of me going into vacation time is so that you will be unable to collect future tribute. I won't go into vacation made to protect my troops, as I would gladly sacrifice them all to weaken your forces to the point that someone else will just mop you up. Instead, you would have lost hundreds of thousands in resources building your troops, just to have me go into vacation made.

This will be after you wasted hundreds of thousands of resources, and thousands of your troops have bled out at my walls. Like I said, your losses will be far greater than my losses, and I know how much I've invested in my troops, and the walls I have built to protect my cities.

Bet I could wipe your entire force in one attack and still have surviving troops.

DeletedUser

I didnt realize hyperborea had so many active ppl... It is so boring no conquest... no revolt... if all you are losing is resources just spend them and dodge... Its boring in hyperborea... If you dodge they will get tired of attacking. build transports ships send them 4hours out 4hours to return or longer...

In conquest or revolt you have to fight or you lose your city... That is where the action is.

DeletedUser

I didnt realize hyperborea had so many active ppl... It is so boring no conquest... no revolt... if all you are losing is resources just spend them and dodge... Its boring in hyperborea... If you dodge they will get tired of attacking. build transports ships send them 4hours out 4hours to return or longer...

In conquest or revolt you have to fight or you lose your city... That is where the action is.

As you stated "I didnt realize hyperborea had so many active ppl." Well something must be fun about it to have so many active people...

DeletedUser2039

Don't put Hyperboria down because you assume "it is so boring"...it really isn't bad. It's a fun world to play relaxed, learn the game, or just compete on clearing cities. I guess there's less risk factor, but still fun.

DeletedUser

Finally some people to converse with. I was bored. Yes it was ok. I jumped to number 1 there for a bit and got tired. I mean ppl dodge with no risk. Their is a big difference between this server and one in which you can lose your cities by dodging. Seperates the men from the boys.

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha thats actually really funny. I actually remember you around the top for a while:D But yes it needed more time to gather active players. I do see what you mean though, except I STILL haven't encountered anyone smart enough to dodge yet haha

DeletedUser

I play on multiple servers, I find hyperborea to be the most fun because I don't have to check it every 10 minutes.

I'm only play 2 servers now, when they release a speed 3 conquest or revolt world I will play there.

I -might- play a hero world, haven't decided yet.

DeletedUser2039

I will only play a speed 3 world if thats my only world haha too scared to fall behind on things lol

DeletedUser

My bad for the horrid typing and use of the English language there. I was dead tired when I wrote that.