Dear Ocean 65,

DeletedUser

Tsk tsk... what did The Guild tell you about making new walls? We just had to tear another one down.
Listen, we're reasonable people. Therefore we are extending a truce.

We will send our armies out to collect taxes from you for living in our ocean. There's lots of highways, schools, police departments, things that have to be paid for by taxes. You can't just keep freeloading.

Since we are extremely reasonable, we demand only 1000 of EACH resource per week. That is very easy for you to do.
We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

The easy way: you just send us 1000/1000/1000 each week. If you're light on one resource then send the same amount of another, we're flexible.

The hard way: we send our armies(tax collectors) unannounced during each week to take the required resources from you. This is bad for all of us, it annoys us, we all lose units, and you keep getting your walls destroyed. If you try to hide your resources from us, we will send our tax collectors again and again until you have paid your weekly debt. After that we will leave you safely alone.

We think you are smart enough that the EASY way appeals to you, and you simply transfer your taxes to us each week. If you don't think that's a good idea yet, we will destroy you until you realize what a good idea it actually is. This is the best option for everyone. Your taxes are very low, and we promise to never increase them past 1000 each.

What do you say?

Our word is GOOD.

Send all tax payments to any member of The Guild or Freedom Fighters.

-taken from alliance member and edited to fit the truth-

DeletedUser

If you are not close to any of our memebrs just send to the founders of the guild or freedom fighters.

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha this is pretty funny. I'm interested to see how well you can make this work. Organization as the key element is obvious, but how well can you supervise it without loosing track of things:eek: Good luck!:p

DeletedUser

This is funny. It seems , it's not so much about making it work...than just making the statement/threat. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

We will either start getting resources or start getting attacked in retaliation.

We will make good on our statement of intent though :)

We have the organization to make it work.

DeletedUser

We now have receipts to prevent future mishaps in tax collectors going to cities that have already payed.

~Island Management

DeletedUser2039

Very good. I would hate to see your "statement of intent" be completely invalidated because you couldn't keep taxes straight between members. That just puts down the alliance. As long as its cleared up though good work!

DeletedUser

This now applies to Ocean 63 :)

Oh GOD NO!!! the TAX MAN is coming ,i took out two of your members on my island and have been farming them for a while heard nothing from the "TAX MAN" you think iam worried about you.please do send your army because this ocean is dead nothing happening here i would love to hear from you i will throw out the red carpet for you get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness

DeletedUser2039

Oh GOD NO!!! the TAX MAN is coming ,i took out two of your members on my island and have been farming them for a while heard nothing from the "TAX MAN" you think iam worried about you.please do send your army because this ocean is dead nothing happening here i would love to hear from you i will throw out the red carpet for you get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness

Well it officially doesn't get any more sincere then that. I guess you have to spare him...:mad:

DeletedUser

well they are coming found your spy it took ye long enough i have left my alliance started giving away my stuff hours ago have fun knocking down my wall iam off to the next this place is dead so dont waste any more coin on spys my wall is 19 nearly all troops and resources are given away it will be a walk in the park for the mighty freedom fighters have fun and good luck

DeletedUser2039

That's ****ty, Hyperboria being colonize only isn't that bad. And this world really isn't "dead".

DeletedUser

I guess this is why I'm a firm believer in the second amendment, right to bear arms, to keep the oppressive taxman at bay.

If you want my 3000 resources/week, then you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. And if you are able to finish me off, I'll just go into vacation mode for a while. That way, you will waste all those precious resources and get very little in return.

your losses will be at least 3 and as high as 5 times the losses you inflict on me. You will bleed away hundreds of thousands of resources by trying to collect your mere 3000/week resources from me.

Come and knock on my front door and prepare to eat steel.

DeletedUser2154

A true man :) Obama's policies can suck it. I fly a flag above my house with an AR-15 in the middle saying come and take it :)

DeletedUser

it wasnt so much the world but the alliance no chat on the forum and zero leadership i just gave up on them a waste of my time after been up to about 5500 points

DeletedUser

it wasnt so much the world but the alliance no chat on the forum and zero leadership i just gave up on them a waste of my time after been up to about 5500 points

You should probably look for a more active alliance then.

DeletedUser

I guess this is why I'm a firm believer in the second amendment, right to bear arms, to keep the oppressive taxman at bay.

If you want my 3000 resources/week, then you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. And if you are able to finish me off, I'll just go into vacation mode for a while. That way, you will waste all those precious resources and get very little in return.

your losses will be at least 3 and as high as 5 times the losses you inflict on me. You will bleed away hundreds of thousands of resources by trying to collect your mere 3000/week resources from me.

Come and knock on my front door and prepare to eat steel.

On my way.

DeletedUser

What city would you like me to send my tax collectors to? Better question is what account? JasonFox or JasonFox2?