Dead World Already?

DeletedUser14385

Gela's low population is due to Inno releasing worlds to early and not finishing worlds quick enough once End Game is done. Pella for instance lasted 7 months after the alliance built all 7 wonders... in theory if wonders is end game it should end quicker.

Gela will suffer from low pop even more if inno releases another world in january.

DeletedUser

I am a solid player, been away from grep since last year but played in a few worlds since 2012 with one world win. Looking to get involved in a world however I have been waiting since end of December for the next new worlds. Both en and US released Revolt worlds and that's not my style. I am competitive so looking to get gifted an account by a quitter. PM me in forum if you got quitter(s) and need someone to take the account. I only checked this worlds settings as they are ideal and figured I world give this a shot. Played as Lucifers Nephew in US and mcdon in En. I would want to at least be involved in a war and sorry I'm not a rim player in advance.

DeletedUser9073

I just got on this world and have been out for a while so good pratice lol.

DeletedUser

I am a solid player, been away from grep since last year but played in a few worlds since 2012 with one world win. Looking to get involved in a world however I have been waiting since end of December for the next new worlds. Both en and US released Revolt worlds and that's not my style. I am competitive so looking to get gifted an account by a quitter. PM me in forum if you got quitter(s) and need someone to take the account. I only checked this worlds settings as they are ideal and figured I world give this a shot. Played as Lucifers Nephew in US and mcdon in En. I would want to at least be involved in a war and sorry I'm not a rim player in advance.

I know this player and have played with him in Marathon. A little back ground on me...I was 'Oldfart' in Delta and was gifted the Flaxon-Waxon account in Zeta. Which I have used in Marathon. In Marathon I joined the SOL alliance whom Lucy was also a member of. SOL dissolved and Lucy started up the alliance 'Delusions of Grandeur' and I asked to join which he accepted. That was the worst mistake of my gaming career. My recommendation...do not invite or gift this player an invite to your alliance, you will regret it.

Oldfart/Flaxon-Waxon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would you waste time with that post? I have tons of friends all over us servers and en but I guess in this game you got followers, and haters and no matter what their stance is they all are a part of your fan club. The alliance split flax, my co leader retired from game, and after that the game reward for me was too little to late. I been in this game almost 5 years now flax, just this was the first I played in US server. Every one followed me because I'm dam good at this game! Of course if I leave they will be pissed. How can you just say cheat? People been saying that stuff to top guys every server I'm in. IM sorry I was rank 1 the whole dam time, my bad. If you would of manned up and actually attacked the alliances you said you wanted to war with instead of taking ghost and inactive after inactive. I understand you don't got time for the game but you were in top 20 and later top 5 and the only thing you were good for me as an asset was for me to wait for you to get on and launch your LS nukes which were at max, while I helped and coached 50 players. You guys turned the alliance into an MRA towards the end of my line there merging with 4 or 5 oceans while I gathers up 20 players and fought like hell In the core. Eventually I felt I was doing everything and would rather have a team than dragging anchors through the ocean.

Bottom line was that world was weak, and so are you flax.

DeletedUser

Lucy...what is interesting is you haven't refuted anything I said. So, let's look at the facts. You were a founder with SWatson in our alliance...he did not retire, he got tired of your antics and he DID come back after you were removed...that in itself says a tremendous amount about you. And Watson was a very valuable player in us winning Marathon...something you are incapable of doing. Friends...you have none on the Marathon server and I doubt on any other server...that says a lot since you were a part of Marathon for many months, you are actually the laughing stock on it. Your asking me why I would post this...why would you reply if it so unimportant to you? You're a liar, and players that play this game need to know you from other players prospective. That is exactly why I posted.

DeletedUser13708

LOL!! <3 +rep for calling him out!!
beaverhug.gif

DeletedUser

LOL, I was never banned. Classic. So just because I left a world you think I was banned? I still get messages from that world people asking if I'm coming back etc.
Mcdon, en server herklion-Rank 3-WON WORLD-*****
Turtleacus en server-Thebes Rank 1
Marathon-Rank 1-till I left
Do you have any idea how many players accused me of cheating and how often I was looked into because of those accusations. Or are you saying grepo has let a top player skate trough all these worlds cheating the entire time?
Flax, I created the forums, talked with players by the dozens every days, I coordinated ops the entire time I was there leading in every aspect, and you come out here and say I was multi accounting and I should be shuned because you think im a cheater? A player abe to sustain the top in ranks and still give 80% of my game time up for others? I was not all there in the end, I had surgery which you would of known if you read the forums, and I was on pain meds. I got hit by a drunk driver had surgery on my knee so yeah some of my actions may have seemed like I was under stress.
Flax, you are by far the most selfish player I have ever met in this game. This game 100% sucks if you don't got teammates. You and swatson wanted to merge the entire western hemisphere. THE Entire WEST. Every ocean you guys sucked into an mra. I already won a world mate. World wonders is probably the worst part of this game but this shows how little you actualy know about me. Not a surprise, you and trailertrash played your own game being friends with every one and conquering ghosts and repoes. I was never banned, I left you sorry misfits becauase it was the least challenging world I have ever played. If your not my friend I will run you over like a tractor trailer in this game, I cant wait to see you on the battle field.

You will have to sign on more than once a day if I am your enemy.

I don't play this game to win the world wonders, I play to take away cities from clowns like you because I know how much you paid for them. Keep hating bro.

DeletedUser5555

You come find me again Lucifer, and I will kick your backside again with or without you using multiple accounts

DeletedUser

Hey guys, lets keep the discussion civil. I would also like to remind you that if you suspect someone is breaking ingame rules you should report them instead of discussing it on the forums which is against the forum rules.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

jkjk you never kicked any ones back side. I think I remember me taking on like 30 of you and I hope this world is better than that. I remember the world allying up against me because they coudnt take one player down. Must be because he cheated lol.