DEAD FORUMS

DeletedUser

Didnt want to start a new thread.. Is it to late to enter this world? Just a noob..

come on in! i think there might still be an ocean or two that Havoc hasn't spread to yet ;) but in case they arent in your ocean im sure they will let you start your own Havoc franchise

DeletedUser

I am in O41. No Havoc here yet. Still deciding which alliance to join since bp ends later today.

What is the best way of choosing an alliance? Should I wait for someone to contact me or should I message the alliance myself? We have to bigger alliances in our ocean. Roughnecks and Eddies. Eddies has 11 members and 10 are in our ocean while Roughnecks has 47 members but 14 are in our ocean. Roughnecks has 1569 points average while Eddies has 1408 points average. Eddies gained 2 members in the last couple of days while Roughnecks gained 0.

I understand that these alliances will likely not hold but for know I need to be in some alliance when bp ends for my protection. I am the top non-alliance player in my ocean.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are their records in keeping their cities? Something else to look at :)

DeletedUser

Where can I check that? Really new to the game, just getting out of bp.

DeletedUser

Thanks. How can I spy when someone is online? Got in a tricky situation yesterday. Attacked my neighbor while he was online. He spent all his resources.. Now I have some dead troops and nothing to show for it. :)

DeletedUser

You can't see when another person is online. The only way to have some sort of an idea is to look for patterns in their behavior and such.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me on the forum. We're getting a bit offtopic here :)

DeletedUser

Geez what is up with this place, I've been busy on my older world but that forum has had more recent activity than this one..lol Come on guys, chat it up, it took my old World a while before those forums became so silent. Someone should write up some Top 12 Analysis, its been a while since the last one and plenty has changed.

DeletedUser

I read some forums but since the posts were so old I didnt think anyone would see or read what I wrote anyway LMAO Hi I play in Upsilon and I also play in Theta!