DEAD FORUMS

DeletedUser

These Upsilon forums are D.e.D. Haha! Get it? D.e.D. : Dead? Hilarious. Now, even after me and my good friend, Keltset, had an "argument" (yes it was staged), NOBODY reacted. Not one person. I think I can count the number of active Upsilon posters on just my fingers, well maybe my fingers and toes. Come on, Upsilon. Let's step up our game. We don't want to be that run-of-the-mill, stereotypical us.grepolis server that just shuts down after BP is over. Let's get some chatter. Post below if you're with me, and an active Upsilon poster. I will start a list.

Active Upsilon Posters:

- homey100
- Charl
- Lord Gruntie
- Lolochu
- Keltset
- Cerulias

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just sick of seeing threads announcing a dead forum...

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Instead of complaining, wouldn't it be better to make them undead? Make a PnP or something, make some people angry.

DeletedUser

Yeah the forum is kind of dead. Maybe its Draqone and Aliyah's fault :D The server is not so low populated tho.

DeletedUser

I'm new. I read regularily, I just don't post info yet. That will come soon :-D

DeletedUser5088

If people are thinking this forum is dead look at NU forums.
There have been like months where no one posts :(

This is one of the more active forums :)

DeletedUser7455

Indeed

Balls... I mostly lurk.

Me too :p but why stage an argument? with you 2 NAPing and being friends... its a bit odd up north here in Upsilon... a little goofy... nothing really worth posting on right now... you 2 are dominating the north... were making moves with what we can in the south... you guys are holding hands... when it gets more interesting things might pick up... but all the top alliances kissing and having tea parties isn't exactly playing grepolis :p and all these little around us are freaking out trying to get merges and PACT's thinking you guys are going to go all pinky and the brain.

DeletedUser

Me too :p but why stage an argument? with you 2 NAPing and being friends... its a bit odd up north here in Upsilon... a little goofy... nothing really worth posting on right now... you 2 are dominating the north... were making moves with what we can in the south... you guys are holding hands... when it gets more interesting things might pick up... but all the top alliances kissing and having tea parties isn't exactly playing grepolis :p and all these little around us are freaking out trying to get merges and PACT's thinking you guys are going to go all pinky and the brain.

LMAO! I bet no one gets this :D

btw my wife loves you already because she loved that cartoon!

DeletedUser

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?

You got me. Look, here's some chatter.

DeletedUser7455

Haha im glad she liked it :) true story though. trruuueeeee story.

Lol... a merger eh? you guys really dont know how to make a server last do you? and i am seeing the same trends in alot of the servers you guys go to together... even if it is not permanent and your just playing more idiotic social games... i think after upsilon ill be heading back to the EN servers where there is people trying to play grepolis and not run around with there buddies and hold hands and exchange favors... i advise anyone else who reads this to consider going to EN also... they are a bit more serious there and i promise you this situation does not happen often there :) happy gaming... this will be the last time i post on these forums. GL, hf... happy gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Officially not only the forum is dead, but the server aswell :)
cheers

P.S. yeah, there is much more drama on the .en servers than in here. That i can say from personal experience