Dead Forums

DeletedUser

wow its been days since anyone has posted anything lmao is PI really that inactive all i know what is going on is rebellion and GoP are kicking some butt. Is that really all that is going on?:\

DeletedUser

How is GoP "kicking some butt"? Grepointel shows nothing like that happening.

DeletedUser

GOP? I don't think we're supposed to be talking about politics in here.

DeletedUser

guardians of pi btw. and really because we have jumped up to 8th in alliances. all thx to phoenixs revenge and them giving us their cities with little resistance

DeletedUser

Should not have counted us out, PK

guardians of pi btw. and really because we have jumped up to 8th in alliances. all thx to phoenixs revenge and them giving us their cities with little resistance

Thanks to Psycho King "mouthing off" in the world forums, the old Phoenixs Revenge made new Alliance Pacts/Friends. We are now Vendettas Dragons, a Brother Alliance to Vendetta. And as we predicted to Guardians of Pi's War Leader Malchinius, he has now been left in the dust with barely an alliance left while hernandezderek1 took his Alliance Hopping bunch to the new Pi Optimus Maximus along with his gold playing prize, BLKZEUS1, which is really what he wanted from GoP all along. And no one is taking cities from your bunch of Alliance hoppers? Well, we took a city from BLKZEUS1 and then we had a couple of days of a truce, which, of course, GoP/POM broke with spying and "false attacks" to check attack times, and continuing to attack other small alliances which had been included in the truce. So now today, we took a city from Matt24 and we seem to have one of YOUR cities in revolt, PK. Should we take it or just farm it?? Which would you prefer?

HEY, The Rebellion . . . and your allies, are you sure you are teamed up with the right Alliance? You might want to reconsider. Have we not impressed you yet?? GoP nor POM nor The Rebellion . . . and your friendly alliances have been able to break us yet. This bunch is giving us their cities. Ask yourselves, is this bunch loyal to their allies?? Well no, they are not. When they were forced to call a truce with us, they went after their friends in The Illyrian Kingdom. So Vendetta took them in. Then they went after The Red Dragons, another much smaller alliance. So we took in the Red Dragons. All of which is working to our advantage, not theirs. How about it The Rebeillion . . . we are braver and more loyal. We are excelling at defense and offense. We are the better choice!!

DeletedUser

lol i love this shanamarie. your logic and strategy are truly awe-inspiring! in the last 7 days we lost 5 cities, but gained 28! look it up in grepointel...i did teach you how! feel free to use these forums to beg for sympathy all you want. begging shows desperation though. desperation is a sign of weakness and panic. if you want to portray yourself and your alliance that way...be my guest! i personally try to abstain from whining or begging. i may appear like a lot of things...but weak will never be one of them. so make your stupid accusations all you want. complain bc you are not taking advantage of a tool that the game gives you all you want. in the end...we are at war with your alliance. we will win that war. if 666aba whatever wants to try and search for which players have multiple accounts, go for it! if you would like to post whatever your half brained thoughts are in the forums, go for it! just know that the attacks will not stop coming, and your cities will continue to fall.
thanks!

DeletedUser

Part of the problem is that every alliance seems to have 2 or 3 alliances. It cuts down on the amount of factions greatly which reduces the amount of conflict that is created. Sure leaders pat themselves on their backs and congratulate themselves for the great job they do at inviting players, and we all know the wonderful reasons they have..... people should question WHY any player would be willing to accept being a second class citizen of a group, in the hopes of eating some scrapes of the main group! Sad thing is I know most will argue against this post because they support this weak practice.... but why try to have more wars when you can feel safe and secure making 4 alliances and ensure your food source with internal eating???

DeletedUser

War Game

Part of the problem is that every alliance seems to have 2 or 3 alliances. It cuts down on the amount of factions greatly which reduces the amount of conflict that is created. Sure leaders pat themselves on their backs and congratulate themselves for the great job they do at inviting players, and we all know the wonderful reasons they have..... people should question WHY any player would be willing to accept being a second class citizen of a group, in the hopes of eating some scrapes of the main group! Sad thing is I know most will argue against this post because they support this weak practice.... but why try to have more wars when you can feel safe and secure making 4 alliances and ensure your food source with internal eating???

I can see where you're getting at, but it depends on how the alliance works together in order to accomplish shared goals. A lot of reasons make up for the solution of having multiple alliances. You nailed one of them right on the head. Internal feeding. This game is 22 months long. . . and I guarantee you the thousands that play in this one world are not going to be active at WW. So, you filter in strong players while consuming the inactive. You refuel your alliance. Move people up from the second alliance. . . and so forth.

Also, mate, this is a "war strategy game". You can't play this game without the war part. I mean, I guess you can. . . but what fun is that? :| Other alliances also become greedy, and they want some of your oceans. Well, I'm selfish, I like my oceans to myself. Once I see members trying to jump into my oceans, they get eaten. OM NOM NOM. :D

Also, we are very close for two alliances. Everyone talks to each other, and nobody feels left out. If they are left out, it's because they're not active in forums and that is just no bueno in a strategy game. Conversation is a key to success. But, it's all about cycles in this game. A lot happens in 22 months. We with multiple alliances just tend to plan ahead. :) Or we're greedy and we want all the good players for ourselves. Either/or, it works. :D!

DeletedUser

Since you made my game comment about your alliance specifically, lets discuss your alliance(s) specifically. you guys had 4 at one point, not just 2. You say war is such a huge part, the problem is your alliance has captured more internals then in wars, right? the data shows it to be true. Players could argue that eating an internal inactive is not much different then an external inactive, but i disagree, an internal specifically shows that the player has not logged in for a set period of time, over 1 week for example. Yeah, members in your oceans get eaten, you invite them in and then eat them! your alliance specifically has funnelled over 400 players through your ranks. Your next part of having multiple alliances means you plan ahead is nonsense, if you mean you plan ahead more then a group that does not have multiple alliances, you probably just have different plans, Lastly, as far as you want all the good players to yourself, well all alliances want that. I guess the real question ends up being to good active players in these 2nd alliances is why you wanna be someones second banana? You gotta hope that someone drops out to join the main one. Only one alliance wins, I guess your second allinace members can suck on the crumbs that fall from the table.

Again, all the excuse people use to justify this behavior are known, been discussed for years, still does not change the fact it reduces the overall number of factions in the game which reduces the chances of conflict. Players are free to do what they want, but not one of your reasons disproves that.

The fact people eat internals directly reduces the amount of war and conflict, if most cities players had to take were other alliance members, more conflict would emerge, more conflict would lead to more forum posts. Eating internals will never lead to war, eating another alliances inactives might. More factions = more conflict = more forum posts. Pretty simple. The action of creating extra alliances is absolutly anti war which is anti forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know every world is different, but that hasn't been my experience at all. Alpha turned into a world with only 3 very large factions, and there was plenty of conflict. I've also found that the heavier the fighting, the less people talk on the external forum. More factions =! more conflict and more conflict =! more forum posts. You really shouldn't speak in absolutes when you're just making assertions.

DeletedUser

Uhhh. . .

The fact people eat internals directly reduces the amount of war and conflict, if most cities players had to take were other alliance members, more conflict would emerge, more conflict would lead to more forum posts. Eating internals will never lead to war, eating another alliances inactives might. More factions = more conflict = more forum posts. Pretty simple. The action of creating extra alliances is absolutly anti war which is anti forum.

Do you actually play this game? All I've seen from you is rant, rant and more rants. Mate, the most we have had are three alliances, so get your facts straight - - and we filtered it all out. I hate having to explain myself to you, because for some sad reason, you have this personal vendetta against our alliance and whatever I say makes you have to respond with some personal argument. It drives me nuts. Or is it me? Did I hurt your feelings or something? Whatever I do always has strategy behind it. Pipe down and watch the show mate. We'll see if everything was smart or irrelevant by end game, eh? So far, everything has worked out pretty damn well. :)

DeletedUser

My original post in here had not mentioned your alliance, and was not aimed at your alliance. I was discussing this about the topic this forum is about and my theory of less alliance = less wars= less forum posts. You made this about your alliance, not me. Yours is hardly the only alliance with multiple alliances. Sorry YOU took my original post as a personal attack on you, you seem touchy. also, my post was not saying whether or not the strategy was a good game strategy or not, it was strictly about the threads subject. You made this about you and your alliance, at no time did I talk about you guys until YOU made it about you.

DeletedUser

I know every world is different, but that hasn't been my experience at all. Alpha turned into a world with only 3 very large factions, and there was plenty of conflict. I've also found that the heavier the fighting, the less people talk on the external forum. More factions =! more conflict and more conflict =! more forum posts. You really shouldn't speak in absolutes when you're just making assertions.

My post was about this world at this time. Not an end game scenario where only active players are left. From my experience forums are most active when PR will work on the less experienced players in wars, which tends to be when there are more alliances. I agree when mainly only the active players are left and fighting, they fight in game and not pr fights in the forum.

DeletedUser

My original post in here had not mentioned your alliance, and was not aimed at your alliance. I was discussing this about the topic this forum is about and my theory of less alliance = less wars= less forum posts. You made this about your alliance, not me. Yours is hardly the only alliance with multiple alliances. Sorry YOU took my original post as a personal attack on you, you seem touchy. also, my post was not saying whether or not the strategy was a good game strategy or not, it was strictly about the threads subject. You made this about you and your alliance, at no time did I talk about you guys until YOU made it about you.

. . . I used my alliance as an example. If I would have used someone else's alliance, I would have probably been called a hypocrite by your judgmental fingers. Then you came out of the woodworks with, "WELL SINCE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR ALLIANCE, RAH RAH RAH." Sweet Jesus. There are these things that doctors prescribe. It's called medicine. Some can be called "chill pills", at least that's the slang for it, y'know? Take one. :|

DeletedUser

Funny, you seem to think it is ok to insult me personally implying I am unbalanced and need drugs, but for me to speak ill of your alliance is completely off limits. one is the game, one is a personal insult. Amazing that you think the game talk is unacceptable in a game forum, but personal insults are.

I also did not come "out of the woodworks" since you were responding to my post, maybe you are unfamiliar with that term but you used it incorrectly there. Should I now insult your intelligence on a personal level, maybe suggest you get some schooling? or possibly use the internet to research phrase before you use them? Is that acceptable since you did that to me?

DeletedUser7655

Buttercup relax I think you are taking this a little to seriously. You are bringing far more energy to these dead forums than needed, do you know how hard it is to pay off almost every member who wants to use these externals?

Jack, I'm at a loss, I see you in here quite often but I have no clue who you are in game? help a Savage out?

DeletedUser

Is that Zinin trying to use his own moniker on someone else? lol Even if you are not Zinin, ya gotta be original, but let's look over your post to see were we score with originality...

Use of Zinin's moniker, 0/10
The ole "your serious" 0/10
Bribery dispersions, 5/10. I gave this a 5 because, I see it less often.

so 5 out of 30. Awful, just awful... But you can try again!

DeletedUser

Done with this forum. :)

Funny, you seem to think it is ok to insult me personally implying I am unbalanced and need drugs, but for me to speak ill of your alliance is completely off limits. one is the game, one is a personal insult. Amazing that you think the game talk is unacceptable in a game forum, but personal insults are.

I also did not come "out of the woodworks" since you were responding to my post, maybe you are unfamiliar with that term but you used it incorrectly there. Should I now insult your intelligence on a personal level, maybe suggest you get some schooling? or possibly use the internet to research phrase before you use them? Is that acceptable since you did that to me?

LOL. Go for it mate. Insult my intelligence. :) All I know is that I play this game during my free time while I'm enrolled in a top-10 college in the United States while arguing with a kid who uses a forum to finally be heard by anyone for once in his life. Go on buddy, what kind of insults do you have in your pocket? That's right, unwrap that piece of paper and give it your best shot. I'm all eyes.

Also, not once did I ever say that talking about this game is uncalled for in this forum. . . even my alliance. Like I said, just using my alliance as an example and you freaked out. So of course when you freak out, I freak out, and we freak out together, and now we're in this little argument because you are. . .

Actually, no, I'll drop it. I'll be the bigger man and apologize for "insulting you personally" and saying "you need drugs", but you took that way too literal. I was actually just trying to tell you to calm down, but you took it to a whole different level and got booty hurt apparently. BUT! That's besides the point. Like I said, I'll apologize. I'm sorry. Now, can we be friends? Please? Paint each others nails? Gossip about celebrities and put rollers in each others hair? How about I'll just stop posting altogether and let the forums be dead? Maybe some food for thought. . . if you weren't being such a spectator in the sidelines and actually played the game while talking down about other people's alliances, the forums wouldn't be so dead. I'm guessing the lack of communication within these threads is due to players thinking, "Uhhh, what?" when they see this random kid doing his little numbers-watch and posting stats. Again, food for thought. Think about it, mull it over.

Tribal, I'm done! I promise!

DeletedUser

I am glad you are in a top 10 college, that is wonderful. Seems you jump to conclusions about me though, all of which are incorrect. Who says I am a spectator? For all you know I could be in your alliance. Lastly, complimenting yourself "I will be the bigger man" is just a backhand apology, it is not sincere now is it?

See even in your "apology" thread you insult, mock and act superior while insulting me. To me that is a childish manner of acting, if you want to really apologize, apologize, if you want to insult, insult. Thinking you can get in some insults before an apology within the same letter tells me alot about you and you manners.