Dead Forum?

DeletedUser2348

Sooo does anybody even visit this forum anymore? If I'm not the only one then I would love to participate in some intelligent conversations pertaining to Epsilon as I feel like this world is finally getting to the point where some decent wars and opps will start to take place.....

DeletedUser2039

Post a top 12 and tell me who is at who's throat:) I don't play here, but love the reads! I can at least make some observations, if you don't mind taking the time.

DeletedUser

I check in on this forum everyday or every other day just perusing to see if anything interesting is going down. I would like another top twelve though because it would seem some of the alliances I had thought of as weak and disorganized before have been bringing it together and become much more dangerous lately then I had previously thought they where. (yes I mean colossus...) I would like a somewhat non biased opinion on some of the current alliances fighting it out in epsilon more for entertainments sake. Also because I think it may be surprising to me to see what the comments on the top alliances would be right now.

-Glenn

DeletedUser2039

If you could post a pic of the top 12, I can do some investigating!

DeletedUser2348

I just put together a quick top 12 breakdown.....I hope it helps :)

DeletedUser2348

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing yesterday.....bummer.

DeletedUser2154

nothing really to talk about......... when big stuff happens there will be talk.

DeletedUser2078

we have to find something to talk:Dforum is really dead:D

DeletedUser

I look here now and then but there's rarely anything in here.
Eta-US8 has stuff going on pretty often though and I play in this one and that one :)

DeletedUser2154

it's not dead.... everyone checks it. nothing to talk about. same ol' group beating up the same ol
group and vice versa

DeletedUser2039

Yea...this forum isn't dead. I'm trolololing around. :D You guys always got me!

Just kidding, but what's the haps in this world?

DeletedUser2154

Same since day one.....

Few small changes but otherwise, alliance wise it's the same.

DeletedUser

well...how goes the wars y'all are fightin?...i don't pay to much attention but i think the alliance im in lost a city and took a few lol

DeletedUser2078

heheh believe me there will be like here too:))older worlds forums always more silent:)but still there are many action in the world as war;)