David vs Goliath

DeletedUser2888

Yes i see i thought you were rimming TEE.. then i checked grepo stats.... well if i was in this world i can assure you TEE would not exist i am M.R.As worst nightmare

you should then come over and join us bc that's the way to play and i like to see it done in practice :p

DeletedUser2770

Well if anyone interested[which at this point seems to be no one] lol unless your from other worlds lol...Another botched TEE cs attempt giving us days of VP.... However in other news they did stop a cs of one of ours and i was impressed with that, so there is signs of life lol

DeletedUser2888

if you're TEE bagger maybe you could've already thought in your mind; "..what if it was actually David who was the bad guy.." :mad:

DeletedUser2861

Today I saw that leurkhisis has completely quit the game. He was very keen about Ownage Reunited coming back then he just disappeared.. He was a good friend.

Also Selberhad has done the same thing. I think that they both realized the TEE have ruined the game, made it completely pointless. Which means that TEE will eventually all become farmers to win. How dumb is that.. TEE become Farmville experts. jajajaja

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

TEE did not ruin the game alone...Anyone who has pacted with them can accept their blame as well

On top of that their co-founder has separated as well and started his own lil alliance

DeletedUser2861

you mean TEE cofounder ? hope so. TEE should break into 4 parts quick if they want to save the game before people pass away from bordom

DeletedUser2770

nope to many simmers, they feel comfortable in a blanket of points lol

DeletedUser2888

yes.. the evil empire is evil... but not in the way they intended, no way.. it's evil because it's the crowned kingdom of boredom that kills with boredom, everybody it pacts with meets slow, agonizing, simmers death :p