Dark Covenant - Ocean 35

DeletedUser

Want To Be Great, And Destroy Those Who Defy You?
The Dark Covenant is extending you an legendary offer.
Join us, the elite and the fastest growing Alliance in Sigma.
Under the Rule of Astinus, our Blood King, we have spread from our humble
start in Ocean 35 across the vast seas of Simga consuming alliances that want a real taste of the big leagues. We are ACTIVE members, and we recruit the best.

So if you are a serious player/alliance who wants to grow in STRENGTH and NUMBERS.

Contact us at:

darthraven, our Captian of the Guard
or for Alliances wishing to merge
brkuper, our Chief of Diplomacy

If you have any questions about our Alliance or have further questions about recruitment/merger
Feel free to contact me:ParaB3llum, the Administrator of Public Relations.

Happy Hunting.

DeletedUser

You kinda did actually, but that doesn't matter. We're not loosing much. We'll see you in Ocean 35. Happy Hunting.

DeletedUser

Wrong area btw, this is just a general section, there's an alliance recruitment area.

DeletedUser

I understand posting a thread in the wrong section - it happens and I'll move it when I get online.

Comments about the thread being in the wrong forum are off topic and are not helpful. If you have nothing to add to a thread like this do not comment and simply report the thread letting the mods moderate the forums.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Under the Rule of Astinus, our Blood King,
Ya, we have heard about Astinus's rule... lol I dare someone to ask me to call them my lord lmao... This is a game and with leadership like that, it's a wonder how y'all are keeping members, remember that we are all people and don't let "grepo power" get to your heads lol

There is an Alliance known as The Dark Covenant
roflbot.jpg

I joined their alliance thinking that it would be a wise decision and a fun alliance to be in. Until I met their leader Astinus, He insisted that we called him "My Lord" thinking hes better than everyone in his alliance.
betterthanyou.jpg

He started to pick fights with the little alliances and people who couldn't defend themselves. Then when he bit off more than he could chew he started to hide behind his alliance saying "Cast Athena's protection on me and put your troops in my city".
roflbot.jpg

He is a coward and a dictator who cannot protect himself, hiding behind people who are blind to his weakness.
This is not the way to lead alliances lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6819

Want To Be Great, And Destroy Those Who Defy You?
The Dark Covenant is extending you an legendary offer.
Join us, the elite and the fastest growing Alliance in Sigma.
Under the Rule of Astinus, our Blood King, we have spread from our humble
start in Ocean 35 across the vast seas of Simga consuming alliances that want a real taste of the big leagues. We are ACTIVE members, and we recruit the best.
So if you are a serious player/alliance who wants to grow in STRENGTH and NUMBERS.

Contact us at:

darthraven, our Captian of the Guard
or for Alliances wishing to merge
brkuper, our Chief of Diplomacy

If you have any questions about our Alliance or have further questions about recruitment/merger
Feel free to contact me:ParaB3llum, the Administrator of Public Relations.

Happy Hunting.

lmao destroys who defies you....who you think you are darth vader?

DeletedUser

Errrrr, I wish he had put as much effort into his city as he did this post , Then i wouldn't have to build up his crap city, but it was indeed happy hunting =) enjoy getting a new recruiter DC =)

DeletedUser

dont join this crap alliance. my alliance has almost totally dismantled DC. thanks for those cities Astinus.:D