Dak's Premade

DeletedUser

Mad Rhino Association

How I Recruit:
Players who's names I recognize are usually allowed in right away without any real major background checks, but if you are not one of those players please make sure you add in a link to your stats. If you do not join the pre-made version of this alliance and you would rather join in game we will have point requirements and further in we will uphold BP requirements. I like players who are aggressive and aren't afraid to shed some blood and loose some troops for a teammate.

How I Play:
I am the opposite of a solo player, I would rather get BP helping out a friend than saving up troubles for a siege or revolt. I value BP more than I probably should, but it promotes teamwork for sure and pulls us closer together as an alliance for sure. I am not a fantastic player, mediocre at best.

Evidence:
Check my grepo stats please :)

Other Information:
I will be looking for a leader and maybe even a co-founder, I will only choose players I already know and trust for this position, if yo are interested then let me know!

Note!:
P.S. sorry xpert ;)

~Dak ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

Mad Rhino Association

How I Recruit:
Players who's names I recognize are usually allowed in right away without any real major background checks, but if you are not one of those players please make sure you add in a link to your stats. If you do not join the pre-made version of this alliance and you would rather join in game we will have point requirements and further in we will uphold BP requirements. I like players who are aggressive and aren't afraid to shed some blood and loose some troops for a teammate.

How I Play:
I am the opposite of a solo player, I would rather get BP helping out a friend than saving up troubles for a siege or revolt. I value BP more than I probably should, but it promotes teamwork for sure and pulls us closer together as an alliance for sure. I am not a fantastic player, mediocre at best.

Other Information:
I will be looking for a leader and maybe even a co-founder, I will only choose players I already know and trust for this position, if yo are interested then let me know!

Note!:
P.S. sorry xpert ;)

~Dak ;)
Not sure why you are apologizing, haha... well good luck with your alliance. The war between our alliances can start now ;-)

DeletedUser9851

Not sure why you are apologizing, haha... well good luck with your alliance. The war between our alliances can start now ;-)

cut and paste post from your post. also Mad Rhino Association or M.R.A.

that's pretty funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

I'm not mad, took me about 5 minutes to right that. ;)

DeletedUser1048

Good luck and hey I think that name is copyrighted :D

DeletedUser11560

Good luck in your alliance but what I can tell from maps, your pretty spread out. I just joined Southeast(like 1 minute ago)