Daily Reward reset after 30 days?

DeletedUser

I am not sure how the daily reward works after 30 days so I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

Here is the question: Does the daily reward reset to the day 1 reward on day 31?

Here are my facts:
  • Yesterday was day 30 for me and I received my first ever random reward - 500 divine favor
  • My longest consecutive login streak was achieved, and the counter in the top right corner said 30
  • I just logged in today and my counter says 31
  • My daily reward is back to day 1 level
  • The icons across the bottom of the daily reward window indicate I am back to square one

I was expecting the large, random reward to be granted today as well.

What do you know?

DeletedUser

If they were to grant the large, random reward every day after 30 days, the game's balance would simply go haywire.
So they reset it to day 1 instead, though I do wish the rewards were higher for your second time around.

DeletedUser

I think resetting the awards is a great idea because it makes it fair for all. If they were higher the second and third and fourth consecutively, then if any NEW players come on, they would not have a chance. It is a bonus that all of us have that log in every day so I think the Developers should be commended for everything they ADD to the game. That's why InnoGames stays on top; because they constantly keep their customers in mind

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. I was on day 28 when that big rollback happened so I never found out what happened after day 30. The procedure is indeed a good and fair one as you both stated. Although Arcadian, you sound like you work for the company! I doubt they have an employee in the big metropolis of Dothan though.... I am a southerner so I understand your digs over there. Just spent the weekend down on the Bama coast and boy was the weather nice. Thanks again guys.