Daedalus is Awesome: AKA color settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3307

The miscellaneous color settings can not be changed. Is this correct? I am color blind green/red so I have a very difficult time distinguishing between the green of allies and the red of 'others cities'.
color scheme.jpg
When you toggle the map to the greater distance setting(as shown in the pic) I can not see the red dots of 'other cities' against the greenish brown islands. Can you give us a toggle to set our own color structure in game?
Thanks,

DeletedUser

You can mate. Select their info and assign a color. Can someone give him a pictorial guide?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
j8JTAZP.jpg

^^ This button ^^
Click on a city, go on info, then click the above button (the little color one), then assign the appropriate color.

DeletedUser2039

Just sent him a message in-game to confirm he saw this. Thanks for the answers guys.

DeletedUser3307

goog but not quite there

j8JTAZP.jpg

^^ This button ^^
Click on a city, go on info, then click the above button (the little color one), then assign the appropriate color.

yes I use this feature except that it would be extremely tedious to go though every alliance and every city on the map to change the color. I would like a default setting that would change the color scheme universally. Is this already a feature and I am missing it?

DeletedUser271

yes I use this feature except that it would be extremely tedious to go though every alliance and every city on the map to change the color. I would like a default setting that would change the color scheme universally. Is this already a feature and I am missing it?

There is no such feature. However, if you want it to be implemented, create a thread here explaining your idea ;-)

DeletedUser

Why is this called Daedalus is Awesome because first of all, everyone knows I'm the most awesome person in the world. Second of all, that title doesn't fit the topic.

DeletedUser

And this thread has officially run its course.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.