Da War....

DeletedUser12275

LOL I have only seen kings on one world, which honestly didnt look really tough... Last I checked, baris went bad, last I checked besides herk, most of them go bad.... But then again, I dont know how to play, and have only won one world, which we all know isnt true ;)

I think the Hof will speak to my leadership abilities :) anytime you want to post links I am game also... Or lets go battle it out.. Shame your alliance needs to hug it out with the whole world.... Bs vs Mortis would be fun, but Bs doesnt want that, it has to be Bs, Ant, Alliance X, Nc and everyone else..

Come do your dirty work Kings... :)
I wasn't leading in Baris sooo....
And Flippy if you want to join my Fan Club You can check me out in the hall of fame of Heraklion,Edessa and Myo( I am not even counting Lylisos)....so thats 3 win outta 4? That ain't bad i think lol
And do you wanna talk about tuff worlds? I will give you 100 bucks rite now if you tell me Zakros was tuff LOL....

If you want world domination flippy you should go and do speed 1 it looks to be more of your type..i mean no skills and lot of gold usage?

And lol you are talking about Hugs at this point of the world?after you had 3 Ants/2 Mits and 2 Mortis against 2 Shammers/2 NC ? Lol

Brb i need to plan an Op...ask Callen/Amber or even Solexis What a real Ops looks like maybe one day you will learn....

DeletedUser7749

I wasn't leading in Baris sooo....
And Flippy if you want to join my Fan Club You can check me out in the hall of fame of Heraklion,Edessa and Myo( I am not even counting Lylisos)....so thats 3 win outta 4? That ain't bad i think lol
And do you wanna talk about tuff worlds? I will give you 100 bucks rite now if you tell me Zakros was tuff LOL....

If you want world domination flippy you should go and do speed 1 it looks to be more of your type..i mean no skills and lot of gold usage?

And lol you are talking about Hugs at this point of the world?after you had 3 Ants/2 Mits and 2 Mortis against 2 Shammers/2 NC ? Lol

Brb i need to plan an Op...ask Callen/Amber or even Solexis What a real Ops looks like maybe one day you will learn....
Do you think we've only played one world? You're funny.

DeletedUser14910

The current winner of this war is Rogue One. Scary what an alliance can do with no pacts or allies. Should be fun to see who there next target is.

DeletedUser12275

04f67155805667daf7ca55ca7eaa4880102c47a951ba185ce77e2b622ffe4f51.jpg

sorry for the cities :(

DeletedUser15719

So are y'all done talking now that you got smacked in the mouth?

Rodrk

Peltast
The one thing that jumps out at me are the mentions of BS trying to pad city take/loss stats. Like that's even relevant. We never even discussed or gave it a thought. Other then that, everything you read on externals is 100% true.