Da War....

DeletedUser15719

Badboy! I can't believe you're here! I mean, ever since you moved into my neighborhood you haven't came to visit! I've knocked on your door a few times but you somehow always seem to have the "wisdom" of knowing that I'm coming 1 minute after I leave my city! I wish you would pay me a visit every once in a while, I'm sure we can sit down and have some tea. Our other neighbors are very friendly too you know? I'm sure your next door neighbor will let you borrow sugar when you need it.

DeletedUser12275

Badboy! I can't believe you're here! I mean, ever since you moved into my neighborhood you haven't came to visit! I've knocked on your door a few times but you somehow always seem to have the "wisdom" of knowing that I'm coming 1 minute after I leave my city! I wish you would pay me a visit every once in a while, I'm sure we can sit down and have some tea. Our other neighbors are very friendly too you know? I'm sure your next door neighbor will let you borrow sugar when you need it.
Wth and u dont invite me???Now that's rude , can i come over and that way we make it a brunch???

DeletedUser15355

LOL
RageKing is the best player ever.... Im going to prove it... and that his alliance will definitely win....

ragesucks2_zpsooffmxpb.png

Ragesucks1_zpsnwwtvnzj.png

Ragesucks_zpsm8lyyysn.png

DeletedUser12275

glad to know u will always have me in ur mind! :)

i just wonder how come u only post two attacks?lol

DeletedUser15355

glad to know u will always have me in ur mind! :)

i just wonder how come u only post two attacks?lol

Maybe if you did it more..... Or did we disregard your fighter rank picture???? LOL
Also most of your cities are internals, browns and a few rinky dink alliance cities..... SO basically you're attacking is non-existent, and like you, totally irrelevant

DeletedUser12275

Maybe if you did it more..... Or did we disregard your fighter rank picture???? LOL
Also most of your cities are internals, browns and a few rinky dink alliance cities..... SO basically you're attacking is non-existent, and like you, totally irrelevant

Hahaha dude you are a no body...so browns and internals lol...i guess you can't make people smart now days...

Kings33593
King33593
Rank 1 attackers in both accounts(won 2 different worlds with both accounts)

Wanna go deeper?
Look up RageofWar
En world lylisos another crown and top 10 attackers with EN...

Who are you ? A no body....you were quiet when your alliance was losing cities lol...
Honestly how many worlds have u won?
I remember you jumped to our alliance back in oro cus you were getting attacked and were scared..you are an alliance jumper and nothing else...
And also i still got more bp than you for the past week Mr.NoBody haha...

DeletedUser7749

Hahaha dude you are a no body...so browns and internals lol...i guess you can't make people smart now days...

Kings33593
King33593
Rank 1 attackers in both accounts(won 2 different worlds with both accounts)

Wanna go deeper?
Look up RageofWar
En world lylisos another crown and top 10 attackers with EN...

Who are you ? A no body....you were quiet when your alliance was losing cities lol...
Honestly how many worlds have u won?
I remember you jumped to our alliance back in oro cus you were getting attacked and were scared..you are an alliance jumper and nothing else...
And also i still got more bp than you for the past week Mr.NoBody haha...
Zzzzzzzz.. you won a world. Good for you. So have many.

DeletedUser12275

report]
LOL
RageKing is the best player ever.... Im going to prove it... and that his alliance will definitely win....

ragesucks2_zpsooffmxpb.png

Ragesucks1_zpsnwwtvnzj.png

Ragesucks_zpsm8lyyysn.png
yeah he sniped me, any good player can...even tho my ls were 1 sec apart from the first olu attack but well
[report]e7ce9b467cc46785a3c177977816f4b1[/report]
[report]37e933e19936d46b2f588c42fbb6e94e[/report]
[report]61abe89addfa126ccc34ee0bd63c1b97[/report]

i know it is hard for a player from ur level to understand how the timing of attacks work but no worries u will understand one day lol
report]

DeletedUser15355

You getting a little defensive there bud?
Seems like it....
Honey.... I've been around longer than you.... LOL
The difference is I dont run around beating my tiny little chest then get super cranky at anyone who calls me on it... LOL

DeletedUser12275

You getting a little defensive there bud?
Seems like it....
Honey.... I've been around longer than you.... LOL
The difference is I dont run around beating my tiny little chest then get super cranky at anyone who calls me on it... LOL
Around longer than me and still got nothing to prove it lol...
And you don't run around beating your tiny yest? Lol dude look at your profile lol you are a NO BODY and a JOKE lol...oldest player he said lol

DeletedUser14257

kings please dont engage with homegod. i know many have heard of you and respect you. i've never even heard of homegod. you have nothing to prove #GrepoHOF

DeletedUser7749

kings please dont engage with homegod. i know many have heard of you and respect you. i've never even heard of homegod. you have nothing to prove #GrepoHOF
Haven't heard of kings personally. Nor you. I have heard of others in your alliance.

DeletedUser

LOL I have only seen kings on one world, which honestly didnt look really tough... Last I checked, baris went bad, last I checked besides herk, most of them go bad.... But then again, I dont know how to play, and have only won one world, which we all know isnt true ;)

I think the Hof will speak to my leadership abilities :) anytime you want to post links I am game also... Or lets go battle it out.. Shame your alliance needs to hug it out with the whole world.... Bs vs Mortis would be fun, but Bs doesnt want that, it has to be Bs, Ant, Alliance X, Nc and everyone else..

Come do your dirty work Kings... :)

DeletedUser4322

LOL I have only seen kings on one world, which honestly didnt look really tough... Last I checked, baris went bad, last I checked besides herk, most of them go bad.... But then again, I dont know how to play, and have only won one world, which we all know isnt true ;)

I think the Hof will speak to my leadership abilities :) anytime you want to post links I am game also... Or lets go battle it out.. Shame your alliance needs to hug it out with the whole world.... Bs vs Mortis would be fun, but Bs doesnt want that, it has to be Bs, Ant, Alliance X, Nc and everyone else..

Come do your dirty work Kings... :)
LOLOLOL...The Flop is back with Mortis Propaganda lololol...How quickly we forget that just 10 days ago..Mortis had a working NAP with all 3 branches of Antiquity, as well as a pact with both MIT branches...to go with both branches of Mortis...now, I am far from been a mathematician, but I think that's like 7 out of the top 12 alliances to go against BS(and a quickly fading NC squad)...Hmmm...who was hugging the server out? But of course, Antiquity collapsed, and now, conveniently enough, the odds are against you guys and you are crying hug fest...Pfftfttt...LOLOLOLOL

#KeepFlopping

Last edited by a moderator: