D12 Opinions

DeletedUser

Wow johnvanhouten. Thought i would never get the pleasure of listening to your 12 yo retoric again such a pleasure. I believe it was you who just about got kicked for being .... you. you just left before hand. let me take the time to thank you for leaving. Best move you ever did for us. As for me being investigated by the alliance i am glad they did it isnt smart to let bold if not outlandish accusations to go unanswered.

DeletedUser

I didnt leave myself. I was kicked remember? And do you have any proof for me being 'retoric' and and 12 years old? And why does the fact that I am dutch matter?

Oh yeah, before I forget: Personal flaming isnt allowed ;)

DeletedUser

I didnt leave myself. I was kicked remember? And do you have any proof for me being 'retoric' and and 12 years old? And why does the fact that I am dutch matter?

Oh yeah, before I forget: Personal flaming isnt allowed ;)
Dude, where did he even say anything about you being Dutch?

Edited because I'm not too smart :p

On a side note, rhetoric is the manner in which you talk with people. Radio was implying that you communicate with people at the level of a 12 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah sorry, i got the meaning of the word wrong. And eh... me posting junk about trys? never have ;-) Maybe you mean tarik?

DeletedUser

JohnVanHouten is a welcome LEADER of D12. He is actually very smart at the game and knows how to play. It is my understanding the only reason he got booted was because he made fun of the founder for him send biremes and archers/swordsmen in attacks lol
And by the way, age has no affect at all. You could be 13 and still be very skilled at the game.

DeletedUser

Nah, the former founder was just a dictator. But he didnt attack with archers, he got mad when "i didnt support him" (i did) and all of the sudden I was a spy for D12. welcome to THL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh I've been in that situation where people accuse you of being a "spy".

DeletedUser

Was just looking over some stats so far from the THL D12 War. Looks like pretty good stats for d12. And Kylleman? Didnt we take one of your cities, as well as hit your cs in the harbor for extra bonus points :) Was just curious. :)