D12 Opinions

DeletedUser

To whom really doesnt care cause i think its hilariouse:

At this time We The Hellenic League are in day 3 of peace talks started by request of Ajax to cease attacks on the refugee John (who wants to be a builder) finally on day 3 of said talks Aax wants to inform us before he gives us the peace he requested his alliance should get till the 19th of september to capture their claims on our cities.

Either 1 he is trying to compensate for the fact that we did take 2 of John's cties.

or 2. he really is trying to make me think less of his logic in game.

When he approached us he asked us to not wipe john but leave him with 1 city. We in our exceeding kindness agreed to not leave him 1 but 2 cities. then he insults our kindness on day 3 with communication that his alliance should be alloud 5 more days to cap our cities. LOL that is one the saddest or two the funniest thing i have heard. The all powerful D12 needs 5 days to take a city when revolts take 12 hours +time of travel to complete.

Oh well justthought i would have a little fun since Ajax obviously thinks to highly of himself.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA glad I'm not the only one targeting Ajax. He probably needs those five days to rebuild all the Light Ships of his I destroyed last night :D

But in all seriousness Ajax has some crazy diplomatic methods. It's a good thing that when there is irrefutable evidence that he is planning to betray one of his pacts, the pact is willing to say "it's only Ajax the diplomat, we need to hear it from Kastor.X or a few more sources before we believe there was intention to do anything". D12 has some good players, but they aren't the one's I see talking trash. I have only attacked their members as retaliation, either to attacks or to insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh wow Skyflight first attack from Viva let's give them a award :)!
And ok Radio we are taking this to the forums now? Ok. This is big talk coming from a player who's CS was recently destroyed earlier today..My decisions of D12 have gave it the #2 spot in US1. There is no need to discuss how good or bad of diplomat Ajax is because my alliance is the only one in the world who has a pact with TA. If you want to here from my members how good of a leader I am? Go ahead ask them. Radio do you ever think I talked in circles on purpose? It gave me 5 free days of no attacks from Hellenic while we hit your cities. I think that is a smart move on my part, not on your part. Sky do you know how much information I got out of you by just asking? You should be more careful who you talk to..
And by the way. The only reason you took those cities is because we couldn't get support to them in time.
Members of TA and D12 have 5 days to conquer a city then the claim is dropped and/or claimed again.

DeletedUser

Nevermind lol this was 5 days ago. If I could get a delete that'd be cool

DeletedUser

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us1/rankings/alliances

As far as I'm concerned, all of the "Yay Viva" posting shouldn't even be here. Where are you guys now? I never took part in the D12/Viva war, but, it doesn't really seem like you have a leg to even stand on... So you attacked a member of ours, awesome. Technically any alliance could send an attack to us at any given time. Doesn't make you a winner ;)

DeletedUser

Never claimed to be a winner. Never said "Yay Viva". And yes, we are not in the top 15 alliances with only 16 members.

I was taking shots at Ajax because I destroyed a bunch of light ships when he was offline :p

I think I'm about done on this worlds forum. Looking back I can't believe I participated in some of the disputes on here.

DeletedUser

You are in the #2 spot doesn't mean you deserve it... agreed you do have some good members but you have almost 100 members you only gain rankings when...well lets put it this way you were like # 5 or 4 then you gained like 20 members and took # 2 then booted some and kept the # 2 spot but you only booted like 3 people. TA, i respect the gained almost 3 mill points with out getting 1 more member up untill lately they invited like 5, 10k- players and booted most of them. I have nothing for any of your 2 alliances just wanted to say this and ajax im sure your going to argue about this and im ganna regret ever saying this because i don't want to fight with yall on the forum right now but ya. Now vivas look at them like 16 members i bet they are stronger then most of the alliances above them they have a good ranking for 16 members and back to TA i think merging with fair play was the best thing that evEr happened to yall just sayin...:) iF I GET ANYBODY MAD FROM SAYIN THIS IM SRRY i tend to make people mad off of the things i say sometimes lol oh srry for the caps.

DeletedUser

We didn't boot any members really. District 10 is where the rest of the members who can't fit in the alliance reside. I think we deserve it. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion ^_^

DeletedUser

Actually I'd say at least 9/10 of D12 players are active and good fighters :) TDFV is really nothing, they could actually be conquered in a week if D12 or TA really wanted to. Yes we did have a lot of people join us, was it smart? YES! We gain a ocean and are about to gain another if we keep conquering FPOPL :)
Don't mean this comment to be mean zman.

DeletedUser271

Don't even get me started lmfao one of our members took out one of your ACTIVE members CS with BRI's

There's also been more than one city unless GrepoStats is lying haha

Grepostats isn't lying... You just don't know how to read it the right way ;)

DeletedUser39

At this time, one should not use Grepostats as an accurate measurement; due to the display issue that has been ongoing for the last two days, Grepostats hasn't updated - seeing wether someone is active or not, can't be decided by a flat line during a period like this.

DeletedUser

Grepostats isn't lying... You just don't know how to read it the right way ;)

Rofl. Your kidding me right? I count at least 5 cities we've taken from you so far. 3-4 we're active because they got support.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I can understand how to read a simple table. But thanks for insulting my intelligence. We haven't taken an active city of yours? Well it JUST SO HAPPENS that I built my 8th CS. Why don't I come pay one of your cities a visit ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I count 3 losses of cities of FPoPL to D12, and 1 to D10. FPoPL have taken 0.

Of those 4 conquests, 2 had no point growth, while the other 2 were most definitely growing in points at the time of conquest.
Does Mastav know how to read Grepostats? Debatable, but I doubt Kyllmen could really make that claim without sounding like a hypocrite himself.

DeletedUser

Thanks Zemima.
Kyllmen, wether you know it or not we have CS headed to your cities and I think 4 or 5 are in revolt so have fun with your cities while they last :)!