* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

I'm fairly certain they have taken active cities. Also, not an excuse, put some trips in there, take them yourselves.

It's that they arent active or inactive, its that they don't ask for help or mention anything about it.

DeletedUser8262

I don't understand why the #1 alliance would be recruiting people like that?

You have to get to know the players don't you ?

Most of the players that did this were kicked out the next day.

DeletedUser

i dont know but they went down a teeny bit...

Must be demolishing dumb buildings; No cities have been lost on NA's side.

Mark score 1/3 -3 since it took 3 alliances to break the siege, if the broken siege is considered a loss.

DeletedUser8262

Must be demolishing dumb buildings; No cities have been lost on NA's side.

Mark score 1/3 -3 since it took 3 alliances to break the siege, if the broken siege is considered a loss.

NA did lose a city to us, get your facts straight before you come to the forums typing. Also, NA brought this on themselves, it may have taken 3 alliances but the siege was broken and you guys didnt conquer the city.

DeletedUser8262

Gold is right. NA lost a city to The Gang. You gotta dig, Z. It's in our conquest announcements section. Just a heads up, we lost ONE other one to Zombieland. You gotta dig for that one also. If you don't want to go through all of that, you can check Grep stats for it.

Thats what I did, had to dig for it but eventually found it.

DeletedUser3693

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3693

DeletedUser8262

Anonymous (6) vs. The gang (0). Although I'm pretty sure 1-2 were kicked or left right before the cq ended

To be honest, its a one way war, were not even focused on you guys nor fighting back against you guys, once our other wars end, I would watch your back ... Also, I personally kicked the players because they were losing cities not asking for support nor were answering any messages so I did what I had to do.

Update for tox gang war:

Toxicity (24) vs. THE GANG (29)

ToX is catching back up but like I said to you guys, were not focused on them atm, and we are still ahead of them even though 80% of the cities they have taken are inactive players and the 20% left are the players that didn't ask for help at the time..

Stogie, just stop, you already went down ..

DeletedUser

ToX is catching back up but like I said to you guys, were not focused on them atm, and we are still ahead of them even though 80% of the cities they have taken are inactive players and the 20% left are the players that didn't ask for help at the time..

Early on those are essentially the only cities that get taken. Plus there isn't much you can do when some of you guys launch CS' at 3am and catch us off guard. It's a pretty good fight so far. But Lemur, why do you feel the need to carry on such meaningless conversations. It is just a game after all?

DeletedUser8262

Early on those are essentially the only cities that get taken. Plus there isn't much you can do when some of you guys launch CS' at 3am and catch us off guard. It's a pretty good fight so far. But Lemur, why do you feel the need to carry on such meaningless conversations. It is just a game after all?

Sorry Im so late but I couldnt post on my phone, first off, its supposed to be hard when we launch at 3am in the morning.. Or else we would launch when your most active. I feel the need to carry on these conversation to make the Ephesus forums interesting, without me there would be silence.. yes it is a game, I believe I knew that when i was making my username.

Anymore wars going on ?

Also I have updated the war between NA and TG, will update the ToX war