* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser7812

TG declared war on Toxicity and a few other alliances claiming they were being bullied haha. Well i hope this war is a good one although after seeing their attacks the past few days I doubt it.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is The "cure" not working?

http://i.imgur.com/GOO0jiT.png

Just one of the several conquests we broke yesterday. You've had some good shots at us, but have yet to get a worthy city :)

Respectful Edit: They were able to find where I was hiding my OLU and launched an organized op against one of my cities. Congrats to them for surviving my poor attempt at a snipe and taking a decent city from us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

TG declared war on Toxicity and a few other alliances claiming they were being bullied haha. Well i hope this war is a good one although after seeing their attacks the past few days I doubt it.

I was away a couple of days and have no idea what took place on one of the most important days to our expansion, i leave and see were 1.6 million points then come back and see that TS has merged into us, we beat down the 2 top Claw Families, WE NOW HAVE AN ACADEMY o_O and were 2.4 million points. And were at war with Toxicity because of a reason I do not know, not sure if we claimed we were being bullied, WHICH I DOUBT, since we are bigger and stronger then you guys. Have you ever seen a Chihuahua bully a German Shepherd

DeletedUser7812

"MESSAGES TO ALLIANCES EVERYWHERE, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE. WE ARE DETERMINED TO STAND TOGETHER AND WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROTECT THE GANG. "WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF INSUBORDINATION FROM OUTLAW ALLIANCES, WE WILL NOT CAVE IN.TODAY WE HAVE DONE WHAT WE HAD TO DO. TODAY YOU COUNTED ON THE GANG TO BE PASSIVE. YOU COUNTED WRONG!!! TO THE RIM WITH YOU ALL.

USSHT
#1 ALLIANCE INTHE WORLD."

your right maybe bullied isn't the right word, I'm not even sure what he is talking about when he sent this haha. But I look forward to fighting you guys. And dont take all the credit for the claws! we did some work as well.

good luck and happy hunting.

DeletedUser8262

"MESSAGES TO ALLIANCES EVERYWHERE, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE. WE ARE DETERMINED TO STAND TOGETHER AND WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROTECT THE GANG. "WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF INSUBORDINATION FROM OUTLAW ALLIANCES, WE WILL NOT CAVE IN.TODAY WE HAVE DONE WHAT WE HAD TO DO. TODAY YOU COUNTED ON THE GANG TO BE PASSIVE. YOU COUNTED WRONG!!! TO THE RIM WITH YOU ALL.

USSHT
#1 ALLIANCE INTHE WORLD."

your right maybe bullied isn't the right word, I'm not even sure what he is talking about when he sent this haha. But I look forward to fighting you guys. And dont take all the credit for the claws! we did some work as well.

good luck and happy hunting.

Actually you did about 10 % while we were focused on them constantly taking there cities while you guys were in rebuilding mode.

Plus, I have no say on what Harry does, he doesnt respect me so I dont respect him but it is his alliance so I have to follow the rules, we wouldnt be at war if you guys hadnt attacked us, let me ask you something, just how many pacts do you have ?

DeletedUser7812

We do not discuss pacts with anyone, so can't answer that. If we wanted to give away that information we would say it publicly on our alliance profile. And you guys started this, Im guessing because we took in some Tiger Claw members when they disbanded.

DeletedUser8262

Basically, since they were practically refugees so we were already attacking them regardless of which alliance they went to

DeletedUser8262

*Updated*

If there are any more MAJOR wars going on then please post below

DeletedUser

I beileve AD declared war on TC but not certain with all the support they've sent us

DeletedUser7812

Why aren't you counting inactive conquests? and none of the cities we took were inactive..they may not have asked for support but they did use those defense quest rewards and militia. Inactives are still a part of your alliance like it or not, if you don't want them to count boot them.

I count 11-8 toxicity, but feel free to not count as many as you'd like to make sure the stats are in your favor lol.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us30/alliance/2219/colonizations?page=0

btw do you count The Academy as a part of TG stats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Why aren't you counting inactive conquests? and none of the cities we took were inactive..they may not have asked for support but they did use those defense quest rewards and militia. Inactives are still a part of your alliance like it or not, if you don't want them to count boot them.

I count 11-8 toxicity, but feel free to not count as many as you'd like to make sure the stats are in your favor lol.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us30/alliance/2219/colonizations?page=0

btw do you count The Academy as a part of TG stats?
I wasnt counting the inactives because really, thats just a easy kill, but if you want me to count the inactives then I will, even though those are the only cities you guys take, the main reason why I wasnt counting the inactives.

Lets recrount the score shall we ?

14-11 TG is up

HAHAHA

DeletedUser

Inactives aren't a loss for your alliance, but they are a gain for Toxicity. More troops and better location for the enemy. I'd count them, but it's understandable why they could be left out.

DeletedUser8262

Updated, seems like ToX picked a fight with Legio XII, also TG did a lot of damage to ToX last night taking 6 cities from them out of 7 sieges

DeletedUser7812

Yea was a good day for TG, nice stuff.

Btw do you count The academy in this war since they are well, your academy or only TG?

DeletedUser8262

Yea was a good day for TG, nice stuff.

Btw do you count The academy in this war since they are well, your academy or only TG?

Sorry but no, I know you guys took, what, 2 cities from them ?

But this is a war between TG and ToX, not TG's academy and ToX

DeletedUser

On anouther note The Cure has Surrendered to The Plague with many of their top players jumping ship