* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

Seems like our newspaper write/editor hasnt really been updating or posting anything very interesting and i know we all love smack talk and wars ( The reason why we play this game ).

So let me catch a few of you guys that have been conquered or are still here up on data

The wars that have been taking place were mainly the war between TG ( THE GANG ), and pretty much everybody else.

TG VS TS ( Tech Support ) - TG WON
TG VS TC ( Tigers Claw ) - TG WON
TG VS BC ( Bears Claw ) - TG WON
TG VS LC ( Lions Claw ) - TG WON
TG VS DFD Gods - TG WON
The Plague VS The Cure -
The Plague Won​
The Plague VS HaVoC​
-
The Plague Won​
TG VS Toxicity​
-
TG WON !! >:O​
Legio XII VS ToX - 3-1 War Ended
Legio XII VS Lions Den- Legio XII Won
TG VS No Apologies -​
TG is Winning​

Please post other wars taking place with a record of how many cities from both sides have been taken, then I will update and add them in, then please delete your post since i dont want this place to get crowded with posts, smack talk is allowed but make sure to delete your posts after a while, dont want to get off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

I wanted to know the same thing, they have been quiet as of NA, but Toxicity have just been fighting of TS as it looks like they formed from leaving them and now they've outgrown them

DeletedUser9287

2 facts u have wrong
1. TG is not winning against TS 90% of the members we have lost left the world or went to toxic-yes you did take cities good for you
2. toxic has not been focusing on us they have been establishing there core group-maybe you should talk to people before posting dumb things

DeletedUser

Slayer, hmmm where's TS NOW? nub land that where. Going down in rankings soooo fast that I'll pass them some day...I'm going to rim one of your members and don't be too embarrassed when a nub like me can rim you :)

DeletedUser9287

well ur a long way from 7th place and we just picked up some new members and more surprises in the works so stay tuned also stogy i heard an alliance was out to rim u :D just thought i give u warning

DeletedUser

*sitting back relaxing* I doubt that.

Yup, pure MRA on Dellany's Part right there

DeletedUser8262

2 facts u have wrong
1. TG is not winning against TS 90% of the members we have lost left the world or went to toxic-yes you did take cities good for you
2. toxic has not been focusing on us they have been establishing there core group-maybe you should talk to people before posting dumb things

DUMB THINGS ?

I dont think so, maybe you should get your facts straight because 90% of your players didnt quit, they left, due to terrible leadership ( decky66, hehe ), like you said, we did take your cities, basically stating that were winning this war and murdering your alliance.

The Toxicity vs TS was a prediction since they did leave your alliance and after that they were attacked by your players and a battle began between the 2 of you guys, and not really a battle but a small war since you guys took over 5 of their cities after that.

And lastly, TG is winning the war, you can look at my later posts on the other threads showing that we were taking more cities from you guys then you guys were from us

DeletedUser

Theirs also TP(The plague) verses TC(The Cure)

DeletedUser9287

DUMB THINGS ?

I dont think so, maybe you should get your facts straight because 90% of your players didnt quit, they left, due to terrible leadership ( decky66, hehe ), like you said, we did take your cities, basically stating that were winning this war and murdering your alliance.

The Toxicity vs TS was a prediction since they did leave your alliance and after that they were attacked by your players and a battle began between the 2 of you guys, and not really a battle but a small war since you guys took over 5 of their cities after that.

And lastly, TG is winning the war, you can look at my later posts on the other threads showing that we were taking more cities from you guys then you guys were from us

granted we took several cities from toxic but they were in are core so we wanted them back. another reason ur taking so many cities is because as you can see u have 100 people to are 40 and of those 40 we have 10 or so in VM

DeletedUser

Yes, The Cure and The Plague are at war, despite Devourer coming to us in mass mail today trying to prevent it by recruiting our players and telling us he didn't want this war lol....

DeletedUser

I forgot to mention, just for kicks.

Screen shots are available upon request :)

DeletedUser

Is sending 6 easily broken sieges madness or method? I sure hope it is madness or this is going to be a quick war :)

DeletedUser

War is good War is great let up place the bait and then my friend we will set the date.
[report]6bfa36495f2f929a559cc99daea86c5c[/report]

in case you can't or don't read the report i hit the guy in the ladies blouse

DeletedUser

maybe we need to send devourer a transport of tissue

oh i almost forgot to let everyone know two alliances are forming a pact to take out the plack time for the dentist to do a cleaning and get the "plack" out.

DeletedUser

He alraedy has tissues you see hes had the plague for awhile :)

DeletedUser

Is it ok to brag a little then that a 54k pt player got a siege defensively sniped by a 12k pt player who even messed up a smidgen on one set of DLU landing time?

:D