Current MRAs

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good battle strategy: when you attack someone....don't say anything .....but you are sending a colony ship against them, then attack their other members with "one unit attack"and send a message to the victim saying, " I luv you ___________" and they won't think your gonna conquer them....that's my plan

DeletedUser5088

Good battle strategy: when you attack someone....don't say anything .....but you are sending a colony ship against them, then attack their other members with "one unit attack"and send a message to the victim saying, " I luv you ___________" and they won't think your gonna conquer them....that's my plan

You have never conquered a city though

DeletedUser

True that we do not have a solidified core, but I trust in our team work. Trust is one thing that I have in my alliance.

DeletedUser8262

Leo? Did you play there?

The guys I played with are kdaroks, StormVoort, farabdul, BushiFox (Triad), nikazar, clodovic, ofuzar, Patriots Legend, RATACONDA, and P.Piper :)

That brings back a lot of memories for me as I played with Triad in Athens , I played with VriendP , TheDoktor , LordBaer , Bushifox , Belius6 , SH101 , basically the whole Triad/Imperium crew

This is a new account for , I had to ditch my other one due to a deactivated email address , who else played on en servers

Also to the top 5 alliances in every world I think Nordic Nightmares should've been on that list , I think everybody missed them when they fell , never knew what happened though

GL

DeletedUser2770

we have a core, what you talking about aint it the whole server :D

cores will happen very fast once our members hit conquest

DeletedUser

New World is a huge MRA and will go down pretty quickly.......aka a week after bp end (if that even) :D

DeletedUser

New world two will break its ties with NW and make its own alliance

matt8mo

Artisan
Let's go New World alliance, whoever say we are noobs are totally wrong. We have great learders. And yes, new world II will be full pretty soon also

LOL the leader of New World II was giving everyone one recruitment perms and anyone who asked for leadership leadership!

Big noobs

DeletedUser525

New world and its sister alliances will dissolve within a month as no one likes MRA's they will and should get targeted just like any mra any any world here should be no different.

DeletedUser4460

My Little Farms,

please consider, if you ever send me a PM (don't!) than do it with respect, otherwise I might think you're a noob and I have to give you lessons - believe me I'm a strict teacher...
For my first student:
If I show up you give me your homework right away... you haven't done your homework??? No kid, don't even think about that!
For tomorrow:
- build your mines,
- expand the farming villages,
- build troops.
I'll check it first thing in the morning, ready or not...

Cheers,
Miss Innocence

DeletedUser

So whats been happening in the great sad world of Byzantium? :D

DeletedUser4460

So whats been happening in the great sad world of Byzantium? :D

*pic removed by me

candyman and friends taking advantage of lil kids, nothing else worth to mention...

Last edited by a moderator: