Current MRAs

DeletedUser

That brings back a lot of memories for me as I played with Triad in Athens , I played with VriendP , TheDoktor , LordBaer , Bushifox , Belius6 , SH101 , basically the whole Triad/Imperium crew

This is a new account for , I had to ditch my other one due to a deactivated email address , who else played on en servers

Also to the top 5 alliances in every world I think Nordic Nightmares should've been on that list , I think everybody missed them when they fell , never knew what happened though

GL

good god, i remember those days... what happened to epic wars like those? Former MoRc here. you guys were BRUTAL on athens. and yeah, NN was a decent bunch. i don't remember every detail but if i recall correctly NN collapsed do to a bad merger.
Leo? Did you play there?

The guys I played with are kdaroks, StormVoort, farabdul, BushiFox (Triad), nikazar, clodovic, ofuzar, Patriots Legend, RATACONDA, and P.Piper :)

i did indeed sir, and had the honor of serving on council with digi, piper gr8grl mazz3d roguestoner and a few others. i would have finished world with them, had i not run into absolute devestation IRL and been forced to leave gaming for over a year :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8395

Does any one know if Wan is still a Mod I've been trying to harass him to join this world on skype but he hasn't responded.

Sorry-- but PV was not the best...sorry. I'll list the top 5 in my opinion right here---

1. GrepoHugs
2. Fusion
3. Mad Melons
4. Hateocracy
5. Masters of Rogue Chaos

wansyth was a beast... I know a bunch of guys from GrepoHugs actually...

Forum Mod can you harass him too? He needs exercise.

Last edited by a moderator: