Current Conflicts

DeletedUser12321

Fighting.....I didn't know we were supposed to fight. I just thought we were here to build pretty cities and complain when someone didn't clear an internal so i actually had to send troops to revolt it. D*mn that google, when i typed Sim City 78, it gave me the link to this game.

Sorry, have to go ask for help in taking an internal, just need some LS to clear the harbor, OLU to clear the city (and hopefully they don't tear down the wall when they do it, hate it when they do that) and some res to build the CS. My alliance never helps me do anything !

DeletedUser

No worries I will drop you an invite. Sounds like you are headed in my direction anyway, choose east when you restart.

DeletedUser11583

I agree dim... was a pretty low move on his part. they both messaged me asking for support after they drop your alliance.

I personally can't stand spies or people that are deceitful, ask Bayou lolol.

You were pretty active on the forums in NYSA (EN server) but I don't think you were actively playing the server, right? I was founder of Knights there and the externals were more active there than here. This server has been a huge simfest and kinda boring. Hopefully we will have an active WW Era if ever you guys let it start already!!!

DeletedUser11585

So Sir Conner.....

After spending two months trying to purseude GoS to scrap wonders and send resources to KOD
Privately internalising players without telling anyone
Putting biremmes in cities we were internalising/attacking to grab BP
Hoarding his biremmes and not supporting the rest of his alliance
Finally throwing his toys out of the pram and quitting GOS (After we removed him of his privaleges)

Sets up a new alliance of "Elite Experienced" players to "have fun" and try and disrupt GOS wonders
Only manages to get four people to join his alliance, one of whom lost 20 cities in the first 48 hours and decided maybe his alliance wasnt the best place to be..

GOES INTO VACATION MODE :D :D

sir connor onces a snake always a snake one of main reasons i never worried about your allainces

DeletedUser

sir connor onces a snake always a snake one of main reasons i never worried about your allainces

Dont assume we didnt know.

There was a reason he was quietly relieved of his duties.

The trouble with Grepo is, its much like business, very easy to hire people, much harder to fire people. If you just fire someone, their friends, allies, colleagues get upset and you end up with chaos on your hands. Always easier to either push them out gently, or find a way for them to fall on their own swords.

Trouble with Conner was, not too smart, managed to fall on his own sword before wonders started, which when you consider his whole plan was to disrupt our wonders to curry favour with his former teammates at KOD, was probably a bit premature.

Not the brightest penny in the jar :D

You were pretty active on the forums in NYSA (EN server) but I don't think you were actively playing the server, right? I was founder of Knights there and the externals were more active there than here. This server has been a huge simfest and kinda boring. Hopefully we will have an active WW Era if ever you guys let it start already!!!

Not sure why i was on the Nisa forum, maybe just to wind someone up.

Played Eubea and Zac under this id. Only came here as a stopgap when en70 finished as there was no EN world opened for about 6 months. Planned to leave here and play en81 but couldnt cope with another year on externals with Erik and Wild Nisa so stuck around here.

Its been an ok server, but not great. Theres not been any good longstanding wars that went to and fro (En70 everyone was pretty much at war for 12 months and there was not much in the way of swapping sides and changing pacts till the last few months), here theres been way too many merges, collapses, and most alliances have suffered from leaders doing a runner, quitting etc. Credit to infamous they are the only ones who have managed to keep their leadership (Which is experienced) stable throughout. KOD have as well pretty much. Far too much side switching has gone on, mostly down to inexperienced leadership and total paranoia. Im more a, make your pacts, stick to em, dont deviate, merge a couple of days before wonders, kinda player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10773

Its been an ok server, but not great. Theres not been any good longstanding wars that went to and fro (En70 everyone was pretty much at war for 12 months and there was not much in the way of swapping sides and changing pacts till the last few months), here theres been way too many merges, collapses, and most alliances have suffered from leaders doing a runner, quitting etc. Credit to infamous they are the only ones who have managed to keep their leadership (Which is experienced) stable throughout. KOD have as well pretty much. Far too much side switching has gone on, mostly down to inexperienced leadership and total paranoia. Im more a, make your pacts, stick to em, dont deviate, merge a couple of days before wonders, kinda player.

I agree wholeheartedly

DeletedUser11583

Well I never alliance jump or betray pacts unlike people like Bayou. That being said, GoS or w/e the name was back at the beginning and matters to some extent made this world more like a MRA type of server so adjustments were needed to ensure survival. Always stuck to the one-two pact thing throughout as I do on any server. Lost some cities early on since we started late but as soon as the things were set and stable and the rotten apples were removed, it's been clear sailling.

As a founder of Infamous, I am happy with the results even with the small bumps in the road. We will see how WWs play out and the better organized and most moticated group will prevail. I am biased on who that will be so I hope I am right :)

DeletedUser13117

your about as motivated as Queen Viv, wot you on about son.

DeletedUser2630

Well I never alliance jump or betray pacts unlike people like Bayou. That being said, GoS or w/e the name was back at the beginning and matters to some extent made this world more like a MRA type of server so adjustments were needed to ensure survival. Always stuck to the one-two pact thing throughout as I do on any server. Lost some cities early on since we started late but as soon as the things were set and stable and the rotten apples were removed, it's been clear sailling.

As a founder of Infamous, I am happy with the results even with the small bumps in the road. We will see how WWs play out and the better organized and most moticated group will prevail. I am biased on who that will be so I hope I am right :)

I never betrayed you. I don't even know you. Sorry to disappoint you but you're not the best. Not even close to it.
As for alliance hopping. I joined your alliance at the start as I was invited by some US8 players. Quickly found out what a piece of work you were and left for serial killers. We joined GoS and due to your scheming and lies we were kicked for you to supposedly "rim" us. LOL what a joke. Last time I looked Scott and I are still here and doing quite well thank you. So much for your big claims to rim people. Never liked people that said stuff like that and couldn't follow through on their lofty threats.
You have a chance in this world due to the Matters and Wheel players you picked up. Without them you would be done. But guess who is King? LOL On the backs of others.....

DeletedUser12321

Matters and Wheel, and all this time i thought it was all my doing that we would win......hmmmmm #mustbeanoob

:)

DeletedUser11583

you just love to bad mouth people don't you dude?

I never betrayed you. I don't even know you. I do know that you and your little click think they are better than anyone else on the server and likely anyone else on Grepo. Sorry to disappoint you but you're not the best. Not even close to it except in your own mind.
As for alliance hopping - what an idiot. I joined your alliance at the start as I was invited by some US8 players. Quickly found out what a piece of work you were and left for serial killers. We joined GoS and due to your scheming and lies we were kicked for you to supposedly "rim" us. LOL what a joke. Last time I looked Scott and I are still here and doing quite well thank you. So much for your big claims to rim people. Never liked people that said stuff like that and couldn't follow through on their lofty threats.
You have a chance in this world due to the Matters and Wheel players you picked up. Without them you would be done. But guess who is King? LOL On the backs of others.....

We have a chance to win this world because we were able, as a group, to get past silliness and work together towards a common goal. The Matters folks that joined have been a great addition and wheel was always with us even though you tried often to turn them on us :).

We got rid of the poisons early on and it's been clear sailing since.