Current Conflicts

DeletedUser11750

So, what wars are actually going on in Sparta now?

With the disintegration of the Matters, and the 2nd disappearance of Dire Wolves 3, its hard to tell.

DeletedUser7985

Olord, Phil is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything in and about Grepo and he thinks that makes him a superior person then the rest of us. Not interested in friendly banter, more interest in being a not nice person/knowitall. He is a dime a dozen in Grepo.

Please Phil astonish us with your Grepo intel and numbers. Tell us all how much better you are then the rest of us.

Mighty Mouse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11556

Cbl, I beleive the brits have a saying The pot calling the kettle black. It seems appropriate here.

DeletedUser7985

No, Vinny. I do not think I have more skill or more knowledge then anyone else. Never once have I claimed that.

mm

DeletedUser6798

Olord, Phil is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything in and about Grepo and he thinks that makes him a superior person then the rest of us. Not interested in friendly banter, more interest in being a not nice person/knowitall. He is a dime a dozen in Grepo.

Please Phil astonish us with your Grepo intel and numbers. Tell us all how much better you are then the rest of us.

Mighty Mouse

Oh man that totally sounds like me too!!

Phil <3

DeletedUser

MEXOXO AGAINST THE WORLD..

Thats the next major conflict.. lol..

Im also working on becoming the MOST HATED in all of Sparta !! Is there a milestone for that?!?!? 8)

DW and NI can vouch for me... How many NI and DW does it take to take to .. lol..

I just thought id post something.. Wondering where everyone is at.!?!?!?... Sparta is far from dead..!! 74 is where im making it happen!!

DeletedUser10773

WW stage right around the corner. Plenty of action still going on in Sparta, just not much in the Forum, lol

As far as wanting to be most hated, I think you still have a way to go .. from what I hear a certain Queen Viv is a strong contender for that title. But it's good to have a goal.
cifohy0y1cl7nckzw.gif

DeletedUser

We have a late runner for the title who could surpass even viv

DeletedUser

really? who, pray tell, might that be?

Oh, just one of the GOS founders who after months of trying to get us to either merge into KOD, or give up on going for wonders and help KOD build theres as they are the only people that can beat Whinfamy.

After a week of privately internalising a member without telling anyone, and then when the player was put up for internal sticking biremmes in the cities to get dbp from his own alliance, he finally realised we were onto him and had excluded him from all WW plans so decide to form his own alliance of "Elite Grepo Veterans".

Im sure he will be dealt with, but right now we have more pressing things to deal with, like, sitting in the sun drinking beer

Im also working on becoming the MOST HATED in all of Sparta !! Is there a milestone for that?!?!? 8)

And mex, you arent even close to most hated.

to be most hated you generally have to have been involved in a big switch of sides, usually some pretty hard core betrayal, and done a fair bit of lying and double dealing along the way.

You were a really bad spy, spying for an alliance who couldnt do anything with the information, and honestly, most people ive spoken didnt even realise you were still playing.

the rest are quite content just to leave you simming away with your alliance of inactives.

Peice of advice, change your name for your next world or you will have a hard time finding an alliance. :D

DeletedUser10773

Whinfamy, lol. Good one. I hate to say it, but they look very likely to win it. KOD strong, but too far behind IMO to really challenge, and Gobs Of Splooge have no heart.

DeletedUser12321

Mexo, i have to admit i had to look you up, i had no idea who you were. Funny, but if it makes you feel better I can hate you.

DeletedUser

So Sir Conner.....

After spending two months trying to purseude GoS to scrap wonders and send resources to KOD
Privately internalising players without telling anyone
Putting biremmes in cities we were internalising/attacking to grab BP
Hoarding his biremmes and not supporting the rest of his alliance
Finally throwing his toys out of the pram and quitting GOS (After we removed him of his privaleges)

Sets up a new alliance of "Elite Experienced" players to "have fun" and try and disrupt GOS wonders
Only manages to get four people to join his alliance, one of whom lost 20 cities in the first 48 hours and decided maybe his alliance wasnt the best place to be..

GOES INTO VACATION MODE :D :D

DeletedUser

And mex, you arent even close to most hated.

to be most hated you generally have to have been involved in a big switch of sides, usually some pretty hard core betrayal, and done a fair bit of lying and double dealing along the way.

You were a really bad spy, spying for an alliance who couldnt do anything with the information, and honestly, most people ive spoken didnt even realise you were still playing.

the rest are quite content just to leave you simming away with your alliance of inactives.

Peice of advice, change your name for your next world or you will have a hard time finding an alliance. :D

WOW.. that kinda hurt my feelings...LMAO!

And here i am still rooting GoS on!

But your right ....Im small fish in a pond full of male drama queens.. and for your information "I AM NOT A SPY!" .. thought DW and NI sure do seem to be doing DAMN well since i went there and left.. hmmmmm..????

But maybe instead of pointin out what everyone else is doin wrong.. you might want to take a quick look at your own..

Cuz i have to say ppl getting board and stiring up trouble seems to been a thing with you guys.... Not saying im a trend setter.. but.. lol..

And Sir Conner almost had his 6th member right here!.. so as much as you want to count him down and out..i wouldn't if i was you..

Boredom and the a convincing sales pitch is all it takes.

...And there i will be.. surrounded by all my FanBoys.. Enjoying the Game.. while you will also probably be on VM... again!!

Oh almost forgot ..

I dont need to change my name.. that defeats the whole purpose... and i dont want to JOIN AN ALLIANCE!!.. just cuz.. lol

I am the one being picky about who i play with.. most alliances would invite anyone.. including me..

and BTW.. In all the worlds that i have played since sparta.. being MEX has only helped me.. !

To be hated by the current #2 in Sparta is a good start
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Hey Thanks!... I really do but alot of effort in.. and keeping ppl entertained and active aint easy.. even if it just by hating on me.. !!

DeletedUser2630

Mexo, i have to admit i had to look you up, i had no idea who you were. Funny, but if it makes you feel better I can hate you.

Where is the love?

Breaks into song........Where is the love? That you gave to me....?

Jackie Moon says "Everybody Love Everybody!! Now!!!"

Bonus points for naming this movie quote - "Don't hate! Participate!"