Curious?

DeletedUser10186

I know that there are a lot of very good/great players in this world and as a NooB I was curious the experiences of some of my fellow players. This might have been done before, but I want to know who has made it to World Wonders and who has actually won the game etc. Further, I would like to hear any interesting stories or tips on their experiences with previous world endgames. As I said, I am a NooB and was very curious to what the endgame is like and would be very intrigued to hear peoples tales of Glory AND Defeat/Sabotage. I hope to hear some great tales and strategies/thoughts on the endgame/World Wonders and just great Grepo stories in general. Thank you all in advance for sharing.:)

DeletedUser

PandaSocks newb would like to know if it really takes a year to get to World Wonders.

DeletedUser5088

I was just in WWs at Zeta. I have 1.2 million points there.
We lost though :(

And yes it does PandaSocks

DeletedUser10186

Any good stories for us Charl? How did the end happen for you guys?

DeletedUser5088

We were in the lead but then all our enemies merged and crushed. Shouldn't happen here though since the member limit is less

DeletedUser

Yes. it takes up to a year to reach WW. That depends on number of players and score. If you're in a really hot world, where people are gaining tons of points (This rarely happens). You can reach WW in less than a year.
We are currently in WW in Epsilon and I am 1 of the proud winners. Just doing some clean up, so we can all have a crown next to our names.

DeletedUser10186

Nice, Henry. Respect, My friend. What is your name in Juktas? If you dont mind me asking and what do you think the turning point in Epsilon was for you?

DeletedUser10186

What world was that Charl? I know you said but forget. Sry

DeletedUser

It all relies on the speed of the world. Some speed 1 worlds take 2+ years, speed 2 usually takes about 1.5 years. and speed 3, usually about a year.