Culture Points

DeletedUser

I posted this in the "Gameplay Questions" section of the forums but have not had any response so I figured I would give it a try here.

I have 1/3 culture points and I am trying to get enough to take over another city. Can someone please explain to me how to get culture points? I got the one I have from the Christmas event.

DeletedUser

well 1/3 means you can conquer 3 cities.And you get culture ponts by killing enemy troops and throwing celebrations and festivals on they agora.So if you kill 1 swordman you get 1 Battle point when you get enough battle points you can use them to get culture points and when you have enough culture points you can take another city.:) so then it will say 1/4 or 3/4 meaning you can now take your fourth city.But You cant conquer cities in hyperborea you can only found them.But im sure they Battle point system is still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh so when we attack another player but we don't take their city? So players that quit playing just sit there? We can never take them over?

I did find all the information I needed on the culture points on the Wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well 1/3 means you can conquer 3 cities.
No, he doesn't talk about the cultural level but about culture points. Now, you can only get 1 more city (you always can have 2 cities). To get a third city, you'll have to get culture points, Aryan told you how to get it.

DeletedUser

Attacking people (if they have troops/ships) results in you getting bp (battle points). Battle points are in equal to the population you've killed. 1 light ship is equal to 10 population which results in 10 bp. Getting 300 bp allows you to have a victory procession. Which is converted to 1 culture point.

More culture points result in more cities you can take. You can access this information through your Agora. Players that quite, yes their cities sit there until people take it or until they 'ghost', (banner turns grey), their cities. Unless they're banned/ in vacation mode/ peacetime you can always take their cities.

DeletedUser

Players that quite, yes their cities sit there until people take it or until they 'ghost', (banner turns grey), their cities. Unless they're banned/ in vacation mode/ peacetime you can always take their cities.

... except for Hyperborea, right? In which forum we are now.

DeletedUser

Yes, except in Hyperbores, we have to wait till the city turns ghost or vacant. So that is good, we just have to wait a little while.

DeletedUser

Sorry, yes except in Hyperborea (I'm used to the other worlds)

DeletedUser

So, in this world you attack a city until the owner submits and quits (and turns ghost), and then take over his city?