CS 2 hours from target and player being attacked goes on Vacation mode. ***?

DeletedUser7205

Please tell me after all the battling that this will not stop me from taking this city. That is garbage and should be changed if that is the case.

Please tell me it is not. I've spent tons of troops bringing this player to its knees for him to pull this crap.

Give me some good news.

Please!

I'll answer this question myself in about 2 hours damn it!

DeletedUser5088

I think you are unable to attack him because he is in vacation mode

DeletedUser

He is on VM. Your CS will not get into the city and will return to its respective city.

DeletedUser7205

I hope your are wrong because. Some attacks just hit him in prelim strikes just fine at that city. Again, we will know answer soon.

DeletedUser5088

You are unable to attack someone in vacation mode
PGlhV8E.png

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
He must have hit VM, and the preliminary attacks you sent got there before his VM kicked in, but his slower attacks do not reach the city before the VM kicks in.

DeletedUser7205

And fairness wins....

You were each wrong. The CS did not sail back. The attacks were not bounced. The city was taken despite the player being a puss and trying to go vacation mode to save himself.

No chance buddy ;-)

DeletedUser

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Also, I think if you get the attack OFF before he enters real VM, you can still attack. If you attack AFTER he goes into real VM, you will not be able to LAUNCH. However if you attack him from when he clicks the button to start VM to 47 hours 59 seconds, and a bunch of milliseconds later, you will still be able to attack, VM kicks in after 48 hours. Ya.