Crybabies

BubbaBlu

Messenger
thats funny at least hes active. i think i've killed your manti nuke at least 3x while you sleep Jack......

Your whole alliance spams. i get attacked , i attack back or wait and sneak a cs in, your mates will spam 2-3 days straight... i ain't complaining.. feed me some more bp.....

Last edited:

Semajoess

Newcomer
The crybaby award goes to....... Kdog:oops:
Indeed he is! Look at him spamming me
1617337209942.png

DeletedUser16022

You want something to cry about? How about treating New Players like they are less than human over some pixels on a Screen that form the Shape of a Crown in a Game that you pay Money to get Extra Troops, just so you can win that Crown... All the While there are people that want to play this game cuz their kid or mom or cousin has Cancer. Yet y'all walk all over them with your flagrant keyboard spewed malicious phrasings towards them...

Happy Easter... Why not spend some time with Y'alls Familys instead of Victimizing People that y'all deem not cool enough to be Grepo Elite...

That was what happened to all your Friends, MOTHER CLEOPATRA... THEY ALL SOLD OUT FOR A PICTURE OF A CROWN ON THEIR COMPUTERS!!! They would rather have it than your Dear Son Loki, Judas Herodontis Cleopatra Iscariot... Frack it... I am snapped... Some people PIXEL TROOPS MUST DIE FOR MY PLEASURE!!!

I may not know how to CAPTURE A CITY in a REVOLT WORLD, but I sure can Found them and get into the Top 60 FIGHTERS on The SERVER... I DID THAT THIS YEAR MOMMA CLEO!!! I BEAT EVERYONE UP AND SCARED THEM TO DEATH AND MY SECRET IS I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TIME REVOLT BECAUSE I GET THE BLUE AND RED BACKWARDS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: